http://www.pakistanidefenceforum.com/index.php?showtopic=17547
http://www.pakistanidefenceforum.com/index.php?showtopic=17481&st=40
"target aquired"

bigross86
07 Sep 03,, 14:48
What happened to crew rest?

Lunatock
07 Sep 03,, 17:18
WE had it. That post that served as WAM 2's battleground was deleted. About a week off from that place.

bigross86
07 Sep 03,, 19:11
Can someone send me a link to WAM 3.0's battleground? I can't seem ti find my way around there. Very confusing...

Another annoying thing is I can't tell who they're bashing when they say IAF. The hated Indians, or the hated Jews?

TopHatter
08 Sep 03,, 18:15
Hey bigross, my Jewish lady friend in NYC told me a good one. How do you sum up all of Israel's wars?
"They tried to kill us, we won, let's eat!"

bigross86
08 Sep 03,, 22:07
That's not all Jewish Wars, that's all the Jewish holidays.

"We were given an invatation for Passover." "Is that the one where they sit in huts and than eat, pray alot and than eat, or light candles and then eat?" "No, this is the one where they eat biscuits and than eat"

TopHatter
08 Sep 03,, 22:11
That's right, my bad lol. I thought it was hilarious the first time I heard it. Still gets a grin from me :)

2DREZQ
10 Sep 03,, 22:20
Just won't quit, will he?

Lunatock
13 Sep 03,, 02:16
Originally posted by 2DREZQ
Just won't quit, will he?

Is it that he can't tell? Or that he refuses to believe he's hated unilateraly on PakistaniDefence Forum?

And could be debated into paying five, at a dollar store.

Bill
16 Sep 03,, 08:06
Black Eagle force is a friggin MORON.

I had it out with him a few times before i left the waki pak(lol, so did troung- bigtime).

The boy is beyond clueless.

bigross86
16 Sep 03,, 08:48
Even worse than what OOE thinks of me?

TopHatter
16 Sep 03,, 14:57
Oh come on now, I'm sure OOE is quite fond of you :D

Lunatock
16 Sep 03,, 19:29
Originally posted by bigross86
Even worse than what OOE thinks of me?

Who's OOE?

Somehow I doubt his hatred for BR blinding him, is worse than BEF's utter mind numbing stupidity.

Check ironman's first link. He actually says that America is at fault for all the Iraqi's that fled Iraq during Saddam's rule.

And says all of them are traitors for abandoning Saddam.

Now I've been saying, almost from the start....that BEF is quite possibly...one of Saddam's agents, still running loose.

Possibly even Comical Ali himself.

bigross86
16 Sep 03,, 20:14
OOE is Officer of Engineers. The dude who has problems with my natural teenage wit and my compulsive obbsessive curiousity.

TopHatter- Yeah, he just neglects to show it, choosing to show anger instead.

TopHatter
16 Sep 03,, 22:21
Well now, the Colonel is a military man ja ? You will understand him and his ways ja ? (A quote from one of my old Battletech novels:) )

Bill
17 Sep 03,, 09:49
Field grade officers do not take to stupidity very well, even when it's light hearted stupidity.

You'll see BR, i GUARANTEE IT.

I HIGHLY doubt field grades in the IDF would enjoy your comments much either. ;)

bigross86
17 Sep 03,, 13:54
Yeah, but I'm not in yet, and OOE isn't in my chain-of-command. Besides, An offiver's got to be on good terms with the men under him, listen to them, respect them, etc... If not they can get quite lethal (In a a fun sort of way). I've heard the stories and seen pictures

Officer of Engineers
17 Sep 03,, 14:00
BR,

Be advised that senior officers can make life alot more miserable than the other way around. I've been in a long time. This old war dog knows more tricks than a new borned pup would ever will and plus, I've got the Sgt Maj on my side. I'm the one signing the cheques.

Bill
17 Sep 03,, 15:03
Forget it Colonel, he'll see for himself soon enough. :brick

Frankly, the Officer has to have the respect of the NCO's BR.

If the NCO's respect the Officer, the men WILL respect him, whether they want to or not...If the NCO's don't respect him, well, then he don't deserve respect anyway, lol.

And btw, the colonel may not be in your chain of command, but i am when you post on this board.

See, it says it right next to my screen name, "Moderator".

That means you won't talk any more shit about or to OOE.

AND SNAP TO PARADE REST WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU PRIVATE!!!!!

LOL, the good ole' days.

TopHatter
17 Sep 03,, 15:33
Now gentleman, I'm sure BR's heart is in the right place, his enthusiasm just a bit exuberant. I'm sure we were all that way at his age. In my case, I still am. However, we won't talk about that.

Lunatock
17 Sep 03,, 16:07
Originally posted by M21Sniper
Forget it Colonel, he'll see for himself soon enough. :brick

Frankly, the Officer has to have the respect of the NCO's BR.

If the NCO's respect the Officer, the men WILL respect him, whether they want to or not...If the NCO's don't respect him, well, then he don't deserve respect anyway, lol.

And btw, the colonel may not be in your chain of command, but i am when you post on this board.

See, it says it right next to my screen name, "Moderator".

That means you won't talk any more shit about or to OOE.

AND SNAP TO PARADE REST WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU PRIVATE!!!!!

LOL, the good ole' days.

I'll have to remember that one.
Just hung a retired Army Engineer out to dry Monday night. For a comment he made about three weeks ago, and I had to bide my time to remind him what he said.

I'll have to try that line about Parade rest on him. To see if his 30+ years of Army Enlistment are still as with him as he says.

TopHatter
17 Sep 03,, 18:08
Uh-oh, BR just made Captain....everybody take your best shot :LOL

bigross86
17 Sep 03,, 19:06
SIR, YES SIR!!!!

TopHatter
17 Sep 03,, 19:17
I see someone found the font size buttons :)

bigross86
17 Sep 03,, 19:20
Hey, if Snipe's gonna be yelling at me as a senior officer, than I got to yell back with all my strength, don't I?

2DREZQ
17 Sep 03,, 20:13
I would never have made it in the military.

It's not the discipline...

It's not the deployments...

It's not the danger...

It's not even the lousy food and lack of logic...

IT'S THE D#MN ACRONYMS!! How in the world do know what anyone is saying, and how do you pronounce all that stuff?

BTW, I work in the medical field, give me a chance, and I'll overload you with acronyms.

TopHatter
17 Sep 03,, 20:33
There are several reasons why I never joined the service. It was somewhat because they took my beloved battleships out of service barely a year before I got out of high school. Mainly though I guess it's because I think too much (or so I've been told)

Bill
17 Sep 03,, 22:21
It's not for everyone, which to me is the primary reason the draft is so stupid.

A bad soldier is much worse than no soldier at all.

Bill
17 Sep 03,, 22:26
BTW, BR....don't call me sir, i work for a living. ;)

TopHatter
17 Sep 03,, 22:51
I don't think I'd make a bad soldier (I know, you didnt say that, and not implying that did :) ) but since service is voluntary I've decided not join.
On the other hand, when I turned 18 I immeadiately went to the post office and registered for Selective Service. I take my civic responsibilities seriously. (of course, I think I'm overage for the draft now)

Officer of Engineers
17 Sep 03,, 22:57
BTW, BR....don't call me sir, i work for a living. ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHHA

Only those who served knows how funny this is - especially after M21 pulled rank!!!!!

TopHatter
17 Sep 03,, 23:50
Well, I never served but I caught the gist of it :)

Bill
18 Sep 03,, 06:07
LOL, that's one of those time honored sayings that every NCO automaticly barks out everytime some PVT calls him Sir.

Usually in a less than pleasant tone.

bigross86
18 Sep 03,, 08:32
Wow, you guys have got me soooo looking forward to military service...

Officer of Engineers
18 Sep 03,, 16:29
LOL, that's one of those time honored sayings that every NCO automaticly barks out everytime some PVT calls him Sir.

Usually in a less than pleasant tone.

It is also one of those things I've watch for with glee at recruit course. One of life's little pleasures as you know sooner or later, every and all recruits would make the same mistake (I did).

Bill
22 Sep 03,, 17:41
Don't worry BR, it's worse than it sounds. :)