X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran Set to Unveil Herbal AIDS Cure

Report: Iran Set to Unveil Herbal AIDS Cure

02/05/2007 --
    Iran was set to make fantastic claims on the anniversary of the Islamic Revolution, including finding an herbal cure for AIDS, an Israeli news agency reported Sunday.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was set to speak of his nation's "great achievements" on Feb. 11, Ynetnews.com reported Sunday, citing the Iranian news agency Fars as its source.

"The Iranian nation will celebrate stabilization and establishment of its nuclear rights during the Ten-Day Dawn [the anniversary of the revolution]," Ahmadinejad was quoted as saying.

Along with the claim of nuclear "rights," Ahmadinejad was set to tout a purported "herbal" cure for AIDS, the news agency Fars reported.

"The drug named 'IMOD' is completely effective and safe with no proven side effects," Iran's Minister of Health Kamran Bagheri Lankarani said.

The report could not be verified.

See also:
    FOXNEWS.COM HOME >
    World >
    Report: Iran Set to Unveil Herbal AIDS Cure

if this is true, it could put iran in more favorable light.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Hey, if they can find an herbal cure for AIDS, they deserve to have a bomb.

Next up: Iran cures cancer and the common cold.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
      Who said we wouldn't give them a bomb? We're just talking about the delivery method.
      Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
      (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

I say let's infect all the politicians and religious leaders in Iran with AIDS, if they're so confident.
        The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

Too early to comment.

Comment

Now why on earth would the Mulahs want to cure AIDS, that would mean gays wouldn't have to worry anymore.
            Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post

Next up: Iran cures cancer and the common cold.
              I dont buy it even for an instant due to:

1) They havent been able to cure the Presidents terrible case of "diarrhea of the mouth" condition yet. nyuck nyuck nyuck

2) If the condition is not treated quickly by his own country then its liable to become a full blown case of "Mad foot in Ass disease" in the very near future.;)
              Last edited by Dreadnought; 09 Feb 07,, 22:07.
              Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Is it going to be something made out of Nuclear stuff?

Uh! Wait, that would be Chemical, not herbal..

Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.

Comment

Working...
                X