Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dónde está THL?

Anybody know where she's gone?
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
    I am here Parihaka. I have had a lot going on in my life off the WAB and have been tending to that.

Thanks for wondering, though. I'll try and come in more often. :)
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Pari,
      Perhaps we should seek proof of her existence.;)

I mean for all we know she could be TH's alter ego.
      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
        Pari,
        Perhaps we should seek proof of her existence.;)

I mean for all we know she could be TH's alter ego.
        Heh heh heh...;)

So many witty replies I could make, and yet so little time.

’’The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world she didn’t exist’’
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by THL View Post
          I am here Parihaka. I have had a lot going on in my life off the WAB and have been tending to that.
          Life outside of WAB? I...don't understand...
          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Jolly good:) Hate to think of you trapped in a snow drift somewhere;)

Leibniz

Comment

I think this is a time of year when everybody's just really busy with alot of stuff... myself included.
              "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

It's the middle of summer. I'm just off down to the beach with the kids for an ice-cream. Does that help you feel better about your busyness?

Leibniz

Comment

It's the middle of summer. I'm just off down to the beach with the kids for an ice-cream. Does that help you feel better about your busyness?
                  It's -5 F outside right now.

-dale

Comment

Jolly good:) Hate to think of you trapped in a snow drift somewhere;)
                    Snow? What's that?

Oh, wait. I think I remember snow. That is that white pretty fluffy stuff that us all up here in the north are suppose to have during the winter months, isn't it? Yyyeeeaaah. I remember when we used to get snow. In fact, if I look real hard I may even be able to see a flake or two on the ground outside.

We had a remarkably warm winter until this past week when the temps have been dipping down around zero...still no snow though.

Originally posted by gunnut
                    Life outside of WAB? I...don't understand..
                    I once had one and I have recently found it again...it's nice. :) Not that I don't like my life inside the walls of the WAB, don't get me wrong...it's just that I have felt lately that the WAB and I could benefit from seeing other people as well.
                    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Hey, as one of only 3 women that actually post on the WAB, I am very glad to have you back here. It's been brutal without you. No one to help me gang up on a man, it's too much work alone.
                      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Don't Hate
                        Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Working...
                        X