Manned Mission to Moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manned Mission to Moon

India is landing a man on the moon?It can be done by 2020?Is it possible and every member as well as the experts are welcome to comment on this topic.ALL the indians on earth is waiting for this proudest moment.......:)

wait a couple of months first... we will have this convo after... ;)
    Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
    -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

I heard u can buy land on the moon(some magazine) , i might buy like 4 or 5 acres of land so when they colonize the moon..... hopefully there will be a real estate boom and i will be rich
      Some True Desi Goons- Bombay Rockers
      youtube.com/watch?v=JHkjZ1Ae9ck[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by akhiluppal View Post
        I heard u can buy land on the moon(some magazine) , i might buy like 4 or 5 acres of land so when they colonize the moon..... hopefully there will be a real estate boom and i will be rich
        lol... and who exactly will you be buying it off??? get a rocket, go to the moon, and lay a claim to the land... no one owns it... ;)

Comment

from here
          Earth's Leading Lunar Real Estate Agency - Buy Moon Property

$20/acre not bad, I might just get like one acre for fun.
          Some True Desi Goons- Bombay Rockers
          youtube.com/watch?v=JHkjZ1Ae9ck[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by akhiluppal View Post
            from here
            Earth's Leading Lunar Real Estate Agency - Buy Moon Property

$20/acre not bad, I might just get like one acre for fun.
            lol... quite a scam... these guys are talking about inhabiting moon by 2015.... the $20/acre does not mean you will get land; first you give them your money, then they promise you that when they build a rocket to go to space and inhabit the moon, they will give you your money's worth... lol... no sensible person would actually give these people his/her money...

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
              lol... quite a scam... these guys are talking about inhabiting moon by 2015.... the $20/acre does not mean you will get land; first you give them your money, then they promise you that when they build a rocket to go to space and inhabit the moon, they will give you your money's worth... lol... no sensible person would actually give these people his/her money...
              Talking about sensible people,did you know some people preserve their bodies after death by spending millions of dollars in the hope that someday medical science would find a way to reverse death!
              There is no shortage of rich people,they will do anything!

Comment

Working...
              X