New WAB Moderator...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New WAB Moderator...

Please give our newest moderator a warm welcome.

Welcome aboard Julie! :)

Hooray! Welcome Julie.

Comment

Welcome (back) :)
      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Welcome to WAB moderatorship, hope you survive the experience.

Comment

Welcome to the team, Julie. ;)
          No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Well...................... Wa- Hey! :)

I can't complain for once! :) Looks like someone is/ was/ God-dam has been paying attention to the growing left over in this forum! :)

Thank you to who ever was attentive to the audience!

Comment

We've just been shortstaffed lately and we don't exclude intelligent, qualified people based on their politics...assuming they aren't communists or nazis...lol
              Last edited by ZFBoxcar; 10 Nov 04,, 02:13.

Comment

Originally posted by ZFBoxcar
                ...assuming they aren't communists or nazis...lol
                :)
                I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Thank you....all of you. And I promise, I'll try not to go too far "left."

Comment

Oh, Julie, do forgive me but I've been waiting YEARS to use these lines.

You know, Julie, that sh!t floats, don't you? My congrats on your promotion but you do know that no one else wanted the job.

Lines were used on me when I made Maj and LCol respectively.

Comment

Julie,

I was a bit surprised when I read Moderator under your name.

Very democratic! ;)

All the same, great that you are on board.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by lulldapull
                        Well...................... Wa- Hey! :)

I can't complain for once! :) Looks like someone is/ was/ God-dam has been paying attention to the growing left over in this forum! :)

Thank you to who ever was attentive to the audience!

You can thank the unedumacated redneck religo-fascists for their devotion to fairness and equality so that all voices can be heard and represented.
                        The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

Originally posted by Horrido
                          You can thank the unedumacated redneck religo-fascists for their devotion to fairness and equality so that all voices can be heard and represented.
                          :)

Comment

Well done, Julie.

Comment

Originally posted by Horrido
                              That's true.

But it was a fine way to put here on 'mute' (in a manner of speaking).

She is now just a one liner!;) So sad!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                              X