Random Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Thread

I noticed today that when I post in the Random Thread, it does not go back to the post that I just made, but somewhere in the middle. I have to go back to the main WAB page and then click on New Posts to see what I just posted there.

Are there too many posts in it or am I the only one having this problem? :)
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

The Random Thread is in the World Affairs Forum....what are you doing in the Ministry of Propaganda Forum as to the Random Thread?

Are we having a "blonde hair day" THL?

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
      The Random Thread is in the World Affairs Forum....what are you doing in the Ministry of Propaganda Forum as to the Random Thread?

Hmmm I wonder if she ever has redhead days
      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

She's asking a question about the functionality of the Board, so certainly the best place for information is here :)

Having said that, I don't have a clue, though it may have something to do with the new server.

Having said THAT, I just clicked on "Last Page" link for the Random Thread and I was dutifully taken to the last page as advertised.

Clear your cache maybe?
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
          She's asking a question about the functionality of the Board, so certainly the best place for information is here :)
          I know that silly. I clicked on new posts, then Random Thread (because it is one of my favorite threads), and ended up here.

Having said that, I don't have a clue, though it may have something to do with the new server.
          Me either, I'm not having a problem.

Comment

Having said THAT, I just clicked on "Last Page" link for the Random Thread and I was dutifully taken to the last page as advertised.

Clear your cache maybe?
            I get to the last page when I do that, too. In order to experience what I am experiencing you will have to actually post in the Random Thread.

I was/am experiencing problems when I POST in the Random Thread (just to be clear...the other Random Thread, Julie ;)). Normally, after I type in my little comment and then click on "Submit Reply", after a second or so, the last post appears before me...which would be the one I would have just finished posting. Today, however, the last post does not appear before me...instead I get a post (I dont recall which) of Confed stating his opinion on the letter "Z" (which, btw, he does not like for some reason). This is located in the middle of the thread somewhere.

To get to the one I just posted, I have to go back to the main WAB and go on from there. Which I am capable of doing, I was just wondering if something had happened.

(BTW, TH - I did try clearing my cache b4 I posted my problem here.)
            Last edited by THL; 18 Jan 07,, 23:56.
            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought
              Hmmm I wonder if she ever has redhead days
              But I'm a brunette

;)

Comment

Working...
              X