Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exit Polls might be wrong: Jewish vote for Bush Higher

Picked this up from a blog:
    As most have heard, the current estimates of Jewish support for Bush in the election were 25%, up from 19% in 2000. This may be a serious underestimate. The following is only preliminary (more stats are being broken down) but it comes from ... of all places... BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA - perhaps the most Jewish incorporated city in the state and also the home of many of Hollywood's supposedly left/liberal personalities (as well as numerous Iranian Jews who would tilt to Bush). Bush's support in Beverly Hills was up 22 percentage points (more than double) from 2000. Caveat: these stats are still unofficial but they are obviously very significant.

Here is the breakdown for Beverly Hills:

2004 UNOFFICIAL

BUSH 42.38% KERRY 56.98% OTHER .64%

2000 OFFICIAL

BUSH 20.47% GORE 76.51% OTHER 3.02%

I'm sure this is astounding news to the Democratic Party and supposedly liberal Hollywood. My source is now engaged in checking other neighborhoods, including ultra liberal West Hollywood, the central gay neighborhood of Los Angeles, where Bush's support has gone up 8% on first count. There may be many explanations for this, but it is interesting indeed. I received several emails explaining how the exit polls had undercounted Jewish voters for Bush. That seems to have been true.
    http://www.rogerlsimon.com/mt-archiv...not_down_a.php

Why must the Jew question be always raised in the US election?

Do they really influence the outcome?

Am I to understand that they alone influence the result?
    Last edited by Ray; 08 Nov 04,, 08:27.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Eh, not the way you're putting it, no. The reason this is interesting is that it may show the breakdown in a 70 year long love affair between the Jewish community and the Democratic establishment. It's on par to if blacks radically shifted to the GOP, that's why its news.

Comment

Originally posted by Gio
        Eh, not the way you're putting it, no. The reason this is interesting is that it may show the breakdown in a 70 year long love affair between the Jewish community and the Democratic establishment. It's on par to if blacks radically shifted to the GOP, that's why its news.
        Fine.

The international media always attempt to over emphasies the Jewish vote. That's why I asked.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Is that right? Well the Jewish vote is spread out through out the United States. IE: Los Angeles has 400,000 Jews, any shifts in voting could dramatically alter local politics. The same can be said for Miami-Dade County, FL. That's why this is interesting. :) Nothing to do with the overt influence of the Jewish lobby on Washington, as you just allured to. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Gio
            It's on par to if blacks radically shifted to the GOP, that's why its news.
            Now you're dreamin' Gio.

Comment

Originally posted by Gio
              The reason this is interesting is that it may show the breakdown in a 70 year long love affair between the Jewish community and the Democratic establishment.
              It is a temporary phenomena due to Bush giving carte blanche to Sharon to do pretty much as he pleases and also due to Iraq war which benifits Israel most.

This was a special election year, in normal election year they will go back to voting in a normal fashion.

Comment

Yes, Yes, they belong to you! Just like the southern white vote. Just like you democrats, taking every bloc you ever had for granted.

Comment

Originally posted by Gio
                  Yes, Yes, they belong to you! Just like the southern white vote. Just like you democrats, taking every bloc you ever had for granted.
                  You can't be happy with the southern states being dominantly red.....you want the black votes too? Republicans.....they are never happy.

Comment

Yeah Julie, go figure a political party wishing to attract a larger base. Oh the scandal!

Comment

Working...
                    X