PDA

View Full Version : Word reaction game

Leader
05 Sep 03,, 17:39
There was a game like this up at the old board. Basically I say a word and you type the next word that comes to you.
The first word is: History.

Lunatock
05 Sep 03,, 19:23
History: Saddam's Regime is

Stinger
05 Sep 03,, 19:41
Saddam's Regime is: screwed

Lunatock
06 Sep 03,, 05:16
Screwed: What is a quite possible future for whoever may be hiding Saddam's WMD.

ChrisF202
06 Sep 03,, 13:23
Originally posted by Lunatock
Screwed: What is a quite possible future for whoever may be hiding Saddam's WMD.
Next to be screwed: Syria

Leader
06 Sep 03,, 17:20
Syria: fascism

2DREZQ
06 Sep 03,, 19:25
Facism: Dubya can't pronounce it, but he can sure as H#ll wipe it off the map!

Lunatock
06 Sep 03,, 20:22
Wipe it off the map: Dubya's smart enough to have that done. Despite what some terrorism sponsored countries say.

Stinger
08 Sep 03,, 14:10
Despite what some terrorism sponsored countries say: Glow in the dark glass parking lots

bigross86
08 Sep 03,, 15:53
Glow in the dark glass parking lots: What should be done to a lot of Arabs and Frenchmen.

Stinger
08 Sep 03,, 16:05
Frenchman: surrender (boy this could turn into a catch 22)

Lunatock
08 Sep 03,, 16:06
making Arabs & Frenchmen glow in the dark: A waste. Actual airstikes & ground advances can crush Arab Armies.

A paper bag being popped will make the French surrender. Why waste a Nuke or two?

bigross86
08 Sep 03,, 16:23
Catch-22: B-52 to nuke the Arabs
Nuke or two: Use on the Arabs

Julie
09 Sep 03,, 05:27
Arabs: Don't shoot a 10 million dollar missile into a $10.00 tent just to hit a camel in the ass.

bigross86
09 Sep 03,, 12:46
Camels ass:

Why don't the Arabs have sex-ed and drivers-ed on the same day? It exhaust the camels.

What do you call an Arab with a camel anda sheep? Bi-sexual

kingfrogger
15 Sep 03,, 19:20
Bi-sexual (pronounced "buy"-sexual): The only way that Michael Moore can get any... i.e. - prostitution.

Lunatock
15 Sep 03,, 20:19
Micheal Moore: Doesn't like the leadership & some of the freedoms of America.

He is American. So have at it Snipe? You give a damn what he says or thinks?

kingfrogger
16 Sep 03,, 16:59
American: what should be considered a "privilege," not a given right to those that are just born here. Too many wasted blobs of flesh (i.e. - Moore) that get to abuse their freedoms in this country due to the hard work and sacrifice of the military personnel under the command of the presidents and political figures that they're so eager to badmouth and slander.

Lunatock
16 Sep 03,, 19:04
Originally posted by kingfrogger
American: what should be considered a "privilege," not a given right to those that are just born here. Too many wasted blobs of flesh (i.e. - Moore) that get to abuse their freedoms in this country due to the hard work and sacrifice of the military personnel under the command of the presidents and political figures that they're so eager to badmouth and slander.

[b][u]American: Taken in a case by case basis. how one feels about thier freedoms & those who protect them.

In this case. Certainly do appreciate what this country stands for. What with seeing what life is like in other parts of the world.

Actually having some here, that arguably abuse thier own Constituional rights, by actually trying to deny my own.
Even though they are all talk and don't seem to think thier oppreswive bullshit is worth throwing down over.

And finally. Yes I do support out troops. Who are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice. So this country stays free.

Rest assured, thats how I truly feel. Despite any heckling I may have made to some of the men in uniform I've met and/or conversed with. So deal with it bitches! :)

kingfrogger
16 Sep 03,, 22:47
(Just a side note - I should've probably separated the 'definition' after the first sentence. After that first part it was basically me ranting, I don't mean to say that Americans are the wasted blobs of flesh and all that...)

Lunatock
17 Sep 03,, 15:52
KingFrogger: Is afraid he made it sound like he said all Americans are just like Michael Moore. Nothin' doin'.

bigross86
17 Sep 03,, 18:57
Nothin' Doin: School, Work, 'Tock's links to stuff.com...

kingfrogger
18 Sep 03,, 06:02
Stuff.com = Hellooooooo, nurse...

bigross86
18 Sep 03,, 08:31
Hellooooooo, nurse...: Animaniacs

Lunatock
18 Sep 03,, 17:01
Animaniacs: Tiny Toons. "Smell my vords & hear my breath"

bigross86
19 Sep 03,, 10:09
"Smell my vords & hear my breath": 'Tock after drinking...

kingfrogger
19 Sep 03,, 15:50
Drinking: helping ugly people have sex for years.

(* I know it's supposed to be 'Beer' instead of 'drinking,' but that wasn't what the word was, so :P )

Lunatock
19 Sep 03,, 16:16
'Tock after drinking: In my hay day. Would of somehow managed to stand. And do a silly improved victory dance, after shot contesting BR into unconciousness.

...might of taken a break in the middle of dance. To ask for a bucket as well... :dbanana :puke :dbanana

kingfrogger
19 Sep 03,, 16:40
Bucket: poor John Ritter and Johnny Cash kicked it. Rest in peace, great entertainers...

bigross86
20 Sep 03,, 18:11
Great Entertainers: Johnny Cash.

Btw- 'Tock. I totally would have kicked your ass!

Lunatock
21 Sep 03,, 00:35
Kicked your ass!: It was hard to judge who was really the winner of many a drinking match. Didn't really matter actually. So long as all contestants. Not to mention a few spectators. Got drunk off thier asses!

bigross86
21 Sep 03,, 06:19
Drunk off their asses: The only way to go!

kingfrogger
22 Sep 03,, 16:12
The only way to go: Reminds me that, given the choice, I wanna die in my sleep.

bigross86
22 Sep 03,, 17:28
I wanna die in my sleep: Like my grandfather, not screaming and yelling like the rest of the people in the car he was driving...

Lunatock
24 Sep 03,, 02:30
Die. What I'd prefer my absolute, positively, worst enemy to do first.

Even if it's only between a fraction, to a handfull of seconds before my own end.

bigross86
24 Sep 03,, 07:38
Fractions: I HATE MATH!!!!!

kingfrogger
25 Sep 03,, 18:39
Math: It's what's for dinner.

(Okay, that was waaay random. But it's what I thought of when I saw it, so :P )

Stinger
25 Sep 03,, 21:22
Random : Froggy

TopHatter
25 Sep 03,, 22:08
Froggy went a'courtin!

Lunatock
26 Sep 03,, 14:27
Froggy went a'courtin': How many years did the Judge sentence him to?

kingfrogger
26 Sep 03,, 14:35
LMAO...

How many years: "Honest, Your Honor, she didn't look only fifteen..."

THL
13 Dec 05,, 19:19
"Your Honor, What's that in your hand?"

Judge Suspected of Masturbating in Court (http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-06/25/content_342803.htm)

Or:
WAB Archives (http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=2335)

Julie
13 Dec 05,, 21:02
Yep...THL is bored....where are you Tophatter? :tongue:

Leader
14 Dec 05,, 00:14
sentence: Carried out. Tookie's dead. I'm happy. That's all.

TopHatter
14 Dec 05,, 00:16
Yep...THL is bored....where are you Tophatter? :tongue:
I'm right here....trying to figure out why this $%#$%@* Civilization IV won't load properly. :frown:

Parihaka
14 Dec 05,, 00:27
trying to figure out why this $%#$%@* Civilization IV won't load properly.
Love that game

Julie
14 Dec 05,, 17:21
sentence: Carried out. Tookie's dead. I'm happy. That's all.Me too. Just because you may have become a "changed man," doesn't waive consequences from wrong committed in the past. He still claimed his innocence, but that man was in NO WAY innocent of wrongdoing. His actions, while in prison, were to correct wrongs that he created to begin with.