Wimps - Take a seat!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wimps - Take a seat!!

When it comes to dealing with global terrorism, there are only two positions you can take; stand up, and aggresively pursue them, or bend over and kiss your butt good-bye!

On September 11, 2001, the terrosist brought the battle to my back yard. Now, you terrorists are my target! I don't care where you go, where you hide, or what country harbors you, and gives you aide. If my government won't track you down, I will!!! If there are any number of my fellow Americans who are wimps, and don't want to engage in war, then TAKE A SEAT, and I'll do the job for you.

Before 2003, Saddam Hussein = Evil Dictator! Iraq = Safe Haven for terrorists. NO MORE! Terrorists have got to go, and countries that do not cooperate must face the consequences. Democracy in these countries takes away the ability for terrorists to hide, train, and deal in weapons. We need to take away their communications! Stop broadcasting messages by Osama Bin Ladden that solicits terrorists to do more harm. The world has got to come together on this, or it will take much longer, and cost more lives.

President Bush is the Commander In Chief who will get the job done. I would not satisfy the terrorists one bit by failing to re-elect President Bush. The Terrorists want John Kerry as president - Osama Bin Ladden does not want George W. Bush as President, therefore, I do! I don't vote according to what the terrorists want!!!

I am voting for George W. Bush!
    James Jerome
    U.S. citizen, patriot.

P.S. New dress code at the voting booths - "NO FLIP-FLOPS!"

I agree with you 110% James.
    Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Man the American election has broken into the Pakistani media too. Thats all they talk about! They're showing ads of Muslimsforbush.com round the clock. This definitely has got to be one of the most fiercest elections in History.

I think it'd start in about an hour or two, when do the results start showing up?

Comment

Before 2003, Saddam Hussein = Evil Dictator! Iraq = Safe Haven for terrorists. NO MORE! Terrorists have got to go, and countries that do not cooperate must face the consequences. Democracy in these countries takes away the ability for terrorists to hide, train, and deal in weapons. We need to take away their communications! Stop broadcasting messages by Osama Bin Ladden that solicits terrorists to do more harm. The world has got to come together on this, or it will take much longer, and cost more lives

That's funny. The 9/11 terrorists, just to name a few, hid in this country, trained in the country, acquired their weapons in this country, and received communications in this country. If they can accomplish this in the most democratic of countries, what makes you think they will be unable to do this in other democratic countries. A democratic government does not guarantee anything. As long as their are people who sympothize with their cause, they will have access to the above utilities. And there will always be sympothizers in the ME regardless the label placed on the government.

Comment

Why's Bush's anti-terrorism efforts only compared to the results achieved in ME?

The Pak government with the aide of the Bush Administration has all the Al Qaeda on the run. So many terrorists have been nabbed, Osama's giving messages of desperation. His foreign policy with Pakistan has also been favourable. His government in a long time has started to win some hearts in the Muslim world, especially for businesses. What oil has Pakistan to offer?

Comment

I just got back from voting - Mr. Jerome has it exactly right. And Bush is the right man for the job, atleast he acknowledges what happened and understands that there is hiding from terrorists, that unless they are confronted, defeated and seen to be defeated (head on a platter), that neither the US homeland, nor any country, especially any so called Muslim country is going to be safe, so long as terrorist ideologies are deseminated in the guise of religion and politics and rhetoric of revolution.

BTW, I got to the polling station (a middle school basketball court /gym) at around ten past seven - the parking lot was full, cars were parked on both sides of the street - inside there was according to the volunteers, a tremendous turnout -- early crowd voting before they hit the highways.

Comment

Originally posted by Fonnicker

That's funny. The 9/11 terrorists, just to name a few, hid in this country, trained in the country, acquired their weapons in this country, and received communications in this country. If they can accomplish this in the most democratic of countries, what makes you think they will be unable to do this in other democratic countries. A democratic government does not guarantee anything. As long as their are people who sympothize with their cause, they will have access to the above utilities. And there will always be sympothizers in the ME regardless the label placed on the government.

With all due respect, Fonnicker, I do not think it is "funny," do you? Do you think that people hijacking airplanes, smashing them into buildings, and killing thousands of innocent people is a joke? Do think terrorists, and dictators who pursue nuclear weapons is a game? Saddam Hussein was playing a game with the U.S., and the U.N. His dictatorship was the problem, not democracy.

You say terrorists hid in this country. I am not talking about the hiding that enemies do when concealed within the country they intend to attack. We can improve our homeland security and go after them here. I am talking about the hiding that terrorists do in countries that protect them from our reaches. Those that prevent us from searching for, and finding their base camps.

You said that terrorists trained in this country. Are you talking about those that attending flight schools here? Any enemy can infiltrate another country and learn their technical skills. That is not the type of training I am talking about. Any army, including our own military, needs forts and boot camps to train soldiers. The terrorists have training camps where they learn their skills of combat and killing while hiding in these countries that harbor them. I don't see any terrorist training camps like that here - do you?

You said that the terrorists of 9-11 acquired their weapons here. Are you trying to equate box cutter knives, and hijacking planes with the weapons deals that they make with those who support terrorist groups?? This is what you call acquiring weapons here?? That is rediculous, and certainly not what I am talking about. Anyone can steal a vehicle or plane and cause damage. We can do what we need in order to try and prevent those incidents. It is the secretive buying and selling of arms, and weapons of mass destruction (and I don't mean hijacked planes) that we need to shut down around the world.

I never said that a democratic government will "guarentee" peace in Middle Eastern countries, but what it does is provide for a more friendly environment for nations of the world to work together to hunt down, and prosecute those who commit terrorist acts. I have never understood this concept of terrorist groups, and their leaders, "taking credit," and "claiming responsibility" everytime a car bomb goes off, or someone is assasinated. What if the street gangs of America started speaking up, and taking credit for crimes in their neighborhoods. How long before the police would shut down the gang, and arrest anyone who claimed to be affiliated with them.

I can not believe that you are attempting to white-wash the problem of terrorists and governments that support them, by pointing out the flaws of a free society, and the lack of foresight that caused America to fall victim on September 11, 2001. Crime will not go away, and terrorists will not stop because of democracy, but we can limit their activities, and capabilities to do significant damage. Are you even aware of how many plots to kill people, destroy American targets, and acquire explosives in this country are foiled every day??

Please do not harshly criticize the very government that protects you, and keeps you alive from day to day. There are officers and undercover agents, most of whom you will never even know their names, or the names of their children, who have been killed in the line of duty trying to protect you from harm. In my opinion, you dishonor their memory when you turn the attention away from the real enemey of democracy - the criminals, terrorists, and their supporters.

Let's join together and fight the good fight!
              James Jerome
              U.S. citizen, patriot.

Comment

You say terrorists hid in this country. I am not talking about the hiding that enemies do when concealed within the country they intend to attack. We can improve our homeland security and go after them here. I am talking about the hiding that terrorists do in countries that protect them from our reaches. Those that prevent us from searching for, and finding their base camps.
                Can you or anyone prove that Iraq provided this protection to AQ?

You said that terrorists trained in this country. Are you talking about those that attending flight schools here? Any enemy can infiltrate another country and learn their technical skills. That is not the type of training I am talking about. Any army, including our own military, needs forts and boot camps to train soldiers. The terrorists have training camps where they learn their skills of combat and killing while hiding in these countries that harbor them. I don't see any terrorist training camps like that here - do you?
                Can you or anyone prove that Iraq housed these training camps?

I can not believe that you are attempting to white-wash the problem of terrorists and governments that support them, by pointing out the flaws of a free society, and the lack of foresight that caused America to fall victim on September 11, 2001. Crime will not go away, and terrorists will not stop because of democracy, but we can limit their activities, and capabilities to do significant damage. Are you even aware of how many plots to kill people, destroy American targets, and acquire explosives in this country are foiled every day??
                Okay. I never once claimed that I was against the war on terrorism. I certianly don't white-wash the problem. Yes, we can limit their activities. Were were doing just that until will strayed from the path and went into Iraq. Saddam's threat was real. I don't quesiton that. What I question is the timing. Iraq was an impotent force, regardless of Saddam's intentions for the future. The fact remains that he did not have WMDs, his conventional miliatry was weak. He was controlled by sanctions and no-fly zones. He was not an immediate threat. Do we need to stay in Iraq to finish the job? Absolutely. We have no choice in the matter. Leaving now would leave the Iraqi people in dire straits.

Please do not harshly criticize the very government that protects you, and keeps you alive from day to day. There are officers and undercover agents, most of whom you will never even know their names, or the names of their children, who have been killed in the line of duty trying to protect you from harm. In my opinion, you dishonor their memory when you turn the attention away from the real enemey of democracy - the criminals, terrorists, and their supporters.
                Wrong. I am a verteran of the Gulf war and saw action as a combat cameraman. After I returned I remained in the reserves where I served as an ombudsmen. I served my country proudly. I am frankly sick and tired of the mentality that being against this war in Iraq automatically makes me pro-terrorism. I was proud of our President for his decisive actions post 9/11, and I fully support our troops there as well as in Iraq.

You can be against our administration and our reason for going to war and remain just as patriotic as a person who is in support of the war. Do not pretend to understand my history. And do not question my loyalty to my countrymen who serve us. Do not insult me by assuming otherwise.

Comment

Can you prove terrorists aqured weapons in the U.S.? Not hard to find box cutters and jet airliners. The difference is in this country we actually hunted down the terrorists. They haven't attacked since 9/11.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Originally posted by James_Jerome
                    With all due respect, Fonnicker, I do not think it is "funny," do you? Do you think that people hijacking airplanes, smashing them into buildings, and killing thousands of innocent people is a joke? Do think terrorists, and dictators who pursue nuclear weapons is a game? Saddam Hussein was playing a game with the U.S., and the U.N. His dictatorship was the problem, not democracy.
                    Yes, I think it is a joke.

The Strategic Air Command has armed aircrafts 24 hours in the air on the alert. The national Radar systems are active all the time for any flaws in flight patterns.

The air traffic recording of civil organisations were destroyed. http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0507-10.htm Why?

Military which is more alert surely would have realised the flaw.

Look, Bush can't be blamed since he can't be everywhere. Yet, pulling wooll over the eyes or being an ostrich also does not help.

A monumental error has occured. Open up the eyes and correct it. It would have happened whether it was clinton, Bush or even Kerry.

One can't be chicken hearted and be an ostrich.

I also know truth hurts.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by smilingassassin
                      Can you prove terrorists aqured weapons in the U.S.? Not hard to find box cutters and jet airliners. The difference is in this country we actually hunted down the terrorists. They haven't attacked since 9/11.

Well, didn't they take time before they did 9/11?

What makes you feel that they won't do it again?

The Intelligence has been shown to be the dung heap they are.

Yet, I hope like hell, that this time around the terrorist's gonads are severed before they can act.

Don't misunderestimate this baskets.

In India we don't and so we are relatively safer even though they just ahve to walk over the land mass with no mighty oceans like the Pacific and the Atlantic to save us the daily grind!

The best part is that the US does not have to answer to any Human Rights pinkos or the International Court of Justice. Others have to with the US being most vocal about the same.

What irony!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by smilingassassin

Yes, jetliners fueled for international flights are weapons. They are in essence smart bombs. It makes no difference how hard they were to find. Their cells lay in wait all over the world waiting for their moment to attack. 9/11 was not a spur of the moment pan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                          Well, didn't they take time before they did 9/11?

What makes you feel that they won't do it again?

The Intelligence has been shown to be the dung heap they are.

Yet, I hope like hell, that this time around the terrorist's gonads are severed before they can act.

Don't misunderestimate this baskets.

In India we don't and so we are relatively safer even though they just ahve to walk over the land mass with no mighty oceans like the Pacific and the Atlantic to save us the daily grind!

The best part is that the US does not have to answer to any Human Rights pinkos or the International Court of Justice. Others have to with the US being most vocal about the same.

What irony!
                          No one in the U.S. truely saw a 9/11 senario acctually happening, thats why Bush gets the "scaremongering" accusations he gets now. He states it still could be possible if we let our guard down and he's right. there is no doubt terrorists plan to attack again, it depends on how vigilent we are and how many key players we capture.

I've read up on a few terrorist acts in India, and atrocities commited against Indian troops, and I strongly simpathise.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Originally posted by Fonnicker
                            Yes, jetliners fueled for international flights are weapons. They are in essence smart bombs. It makes no difference how hard they were to find. Their cells lay in wait all over the world waiting for their moment to attack. 9/11 was not a spur of the moment plan.
                            Weapons that already have lost their usefullness, just ask shanksville. People are no longer willing to sit quietly in a plane with terrorists in complete control, and thats a good thing. 9/11 took lots of time to plan, now that we fully expect terrorists to attack, we are watching closely.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
                              The Pak government with the aide of the Bush Administration has all the Al Qaeda on the run. So many terrorists have been nabbed, Osama's giving messages of desperation.
                              Nice! Keep it up. (BTW, I really like your signature. What's its origin?)
                              Insanity is doing the same thing over and over
                              and expecting a different result.
                              Albert Einstein.

Comment

Working...
                              X