X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your battlecry

Maybe the board won't eat this one :D

http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php?username=&sex=m

Striding over the freeway, clutching a vorpal blade, cometh Stinger! And he gives an ominous roar:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I lay waste to all I see like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!"

Sprinting on the terrain, swinging buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Kevin Herron! And he gives an ominous howl:

"I'm going to pound you until you bleed out your eyes!!"
    Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Yea, verily: Who is that, sprinting across the steppes! It is Bigross86, hands clutching a burning branch! And with a vengeful scream, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to torment you until you deflate!"

Who is that, prowling through the candy store! It is Ben Gross, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! He bellows ominously:

"I'm going to hump you so thoroughly, your momma won't recognize you!"

Lo! Who is that, rampaging along the steppes! It is Ben, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! He roars gutterally:

"I'm going to beat you so badly, you will wake up from the Matrix!!"
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Fist I ran through my current login, Ziska, and got this craptastic result:

Stalking through the steppes, wielding a reflective halberd, cometh Ziska! And he gives an ominous roar:

"I'm going to torment you until you're translucent!!!"
      until you're translucent!!!??? WTF sort of demise is that?

Anyway, so I ran through my other commonly used login, Wyvern:

Striding across the mini-mall parking lot, clutching a burning branch, cometh Wyvern! And he gives a bloodthirsty howl:

"By Odin's mighty spear, I carve into flesh until my glands are satisfied!!"
      I'm not exactly sure how one satisfies ones glands, but by Odin, I'll carve you until I do!

And last, I ran through my real name Tasman:

Rampaging through the mountains, attacking with an oversized scalpel, cometh Tasman! And he gives a low roar:

"I'm seriously going to hack into your brain, and type rm -rf !"
      WTH this was the worst of the lot! This thing has potential, but a pretty much complete lack of correlation between the info you enter in and the result you get makes it crappy.

Seriously though, what sort of battlecry would you use if you were in a situation that demanded one? Depending on the situation, I'd either use 'Noctes Diesque' (my family motto), Soli Deo Gloria (To God the Glory Alone), or 'Remember X!' where X is some notable victory (or defeat) I'd had with this enemy. (Like Remember the Alamo, or Remember Singapore)
      SWANSEA 'TILL I DIE! - CARN THE CROWS!

Rule Britannia, No Surrender

Staff Cadet in the Australian Army Reserve.

Soli Deo Gloria

Comment

When I play Paintball, my battle cry is either "The Canadians Are Coming!!!" or "Sharon!!!". Occasionaly I'd yell "Moosemen!!!" and than charge with my buddy at my side.
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I'm sure there is a rational explanation for each of those warcries...

...just none I can think of. :)

Soli Deo Gloria

Comment

The Canadians Are Coming is cause my best friend's Canadian and we mock him alot.

Sharon is from watching the Osbournes. One episode where Ozzy is acting really f**ked up by the phone, yelling Sharon over and over again.

Moosemen is what my best friends and I call ourselves. We entered a plane building contest and our gimmick was the Mooseman, a giant moose head above the plane.

Comment

In paintball? I didn't think the charge was used with ranged weapons. My experience of cambat is solely with melee weapons, but I always assumed finding a good spot and camping was the best bet in paintball....

Soli Deo Gloria

Comment

We always charge in paintball. Got one story thats really long, that onvolved a suicide charge during king of the hill. Was really bruised but won the game for our team. I also shot someone very close to the nuts.

Comment

? OK, I'm not too familiar with how paintball is played in Israel, but a suicide run is still a suicide run... one hit and you're out isn't it?

Soli Deo Gloria

Comment

Depends what round you're in. And here we play that you're only out if you get hit in the head or torso

Comment

My actual "battle cry" Involved lots of cussing... mostly of the complaining and pissed off variety.

Snipes true battle cry... in a whisper "I see you mother f*cker... now do I want to waste a bullet, or an arty strike on you?"
                      Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

LOL! I can totally see snipe with a modified Tippman 98, 4x scope attached, just hiding out in a tree waiting for the first OPFOR troops to show up. And not return.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger
                          My actual "battle cry" Involved lots of cussing... mostly of the complaining and pissed off variety.

Snipes true battle cry... in a whisper "I see you mother f*cker... now do I want to waste a bullet, or an arty strike on you?"

Battle cry? More like a battle thought. September, 98.

Smaller group of unhappy Locals broke off from the main group, left about 150 huddled around my partner in this incident.

With the 80-100 other people standing by me. Waiting for the Church of The Ass Grabber flunkies.

Thought "Those fuckers want to start a war? Now's thier chance to get what they want."

Comment

The Sikhs would say 'Kar le Gaal' = 'That's Rich' :dbanana :dbanana

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

'Tock, whats that pic in your sig? I recognize that Avatar though.

Comment

Working...
                              X