Gator Navy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gator Navy

Gator navy coming your way (sorry about the small image)
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Damn, those are nice. Any ideas what their names are?
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Not sure of the specific ships, but they're all either Wasp and Tarawa-class amphibs. (I'm sure you knew that much already though :) )
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Yeah, sort of gathered that from the shape...
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Hey my picture got embedded! No more link :) I sense Gio's fine hand in this...am I right?

Comment

Probably Gio's or Chris'. Chris is the behind the scenes man around here. Sort of like a really good sergeant.

Comment

I had the pleasure of chatting with Gio and Horrido last night. Gio has several pictures from me that he is going to post on here. Can't wait to see your reaction to a certain currency note from 1914 :)

Comment

Working...
              X