Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Moderator Parihaka

The Ministry of Propagada has released the following announcement:

The Staff of the World Affairs Board has unanimously chosen Parihaka for the position of global moderator, with responsibility over all forums, effective immediately.

Please give him a warm welcome! :)

In other words, effective immediately, Comrade Parihaka will now be known as Comrade Commisar Parihaka....
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Where's his sheep? Give him his sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
      Where's his sheep? Give him his sheep.
      Those are for the Induction Ceremony later.
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post

The Staff of the World Affairs Board has unanimously chosen Parihaka for the position of global moderator, with responsibility over all forums, effective immediately.

In other words, effective immediately, Comrade Parihaka will now be known as Comrade Commisar Parihaka....
        Der Commissar is back in town! Congrats!
        "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Congrats...

Comment

Congrats Pari.

*damn, cant make fun of Kiwis anymore*

;)
            A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Hmmm, so that smooch on TH's butt paid off after all.

Comment

I'm afraid you've got the wrong Admin

Comment

I missed something here, but I'm not sure if I want to know
                  "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

It's pretty funny actually

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=27470

Comment

No, I'm pretty sure it was your butt he was smooching.

Originally posted by parihaka View Post
                      Greetings great and benevolent leader, and welcome back. As you can see some of the natives got a bit restless but I was able to keep order through strict discipline.

Comment

I think that Hot Patter has totally lost the plot! He invariably goes for the least moderate ( one might even say 'eccentric') ne'er-do-well to fill these slots. We are all doomed. Sic transit gloria!
                        Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

He probably held a gun to him for calling him an Aussie :D

Congrats Pari!

Comment

does commisioner Warren know your callin Peri a Comrade.?.answer the question ..answer the question...Best of luck Sir

Comment

Congrats Pari,

Why do I get a feeling that 'Ferrous One' is trying to palacate Pari (Rember his Faux pas- calling Pari an Aussie )

Comment

Working...
                              X