PDA

View Full Version : New Moderator Parihaka

TopHatter
09 Jan 07,, 19:49
The Ministry of Propagada has released the following announcement:

The Staff of the World Affairs Board has unanimously chosen Parihaka for the position of global moderator, with responsibility over all forums, effective immediately.

Please give him a warm welcome! :)

In other words, effective immediately, Comrade Parihaka will now be known as Comrade Commisar Parihaka....:biggrin:

Officer of Engineers
09 Jan 07,, 19:53
Where's his sheep? Give him his sheep.

TopHatter
09 Jan 07,, 19:58
Where's his sheep? Give him his sheep.

Those are for the Induction Ceremony later. :rolleyes:

Shek
09 Jan 07,, 20:04

The Staff of the World Affairs Board has unanimously chosen Parihaka for the position of global moderator, with responsibility over all forums, effective immediately.

In other words, effective immediately, Comrade Parihaka will now be known as Comrade Commisar Parihaka....:biggrin:

Der Commissar is back in town! Congrats!

MarquezRazor
09 Jan 07,, 20:07
Congrats...

Jay
09 Jan 07,, 20:16
Congrats Pari.

*damn, cant make fun of Kiwis anymore*

;)

Officer of Engineers
09 Jan 07,, 20:21
Hmmm, so that smooch on TH's butt paid off after all.

TopHatter
09 Jan 07,, 20:25

I'm afraid you've got the wrong Admin :biggrin:

Shek
09 Jan 07,, 20:26

I missed something here, but I'm not sure if I want to know :confused:

Officer of Engineers
09 Jan 07,, 20:32
It's pretty funny actually

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=27470

Officer of Engineers
09 Jan 07,, 20:35

No, I'm pretty sure it was your butt he was smooching.

Greetings great and benevolent leader, and welcome back. As you can see some of the natives got a bit restless but I was able to keep order through strict discipline.

glyn
09 Jan 07,, 20:37

I think that Hot Patter has totally lost the plot! He invariably goes for the least moderate ( one might even say 'eccentric') ne'er-do-well to fill these slots. We are all doomed. Sic transit gloria!

Asim Aquil
09 Jan 07,, 20:40
He probably held a gun to him for calling him an Aussie :D

Congrats Pari!

dave lukins
09 Jan 07,, 21:01
does commisioner Warren know your callin Peri a Comrade.?.answer the question ..answer the question...Best of luck Sir

kams
09 Jan 07,, 21:07
Congrats Pari,

Why do I get a feeling that 'Ferrous One' is trying to palacate Pari (Rember his Faux pas- calling Pari an Aussie:biggrin: )

gunnut
09 Jan 07,, 21:18
Great, more "with all due respect" after my insults...:tongue:

Parihaka, I fart in your general direction, with all due respect.

Dreadnought
09 Jan 07,, 21:41
Congrads Pari.:biggrin:

Parihaka
09 Jan 07,, 22:24
All congratulations, farts and sheep gratefully accepted.
In truth I think it's partially because I was rude about TH's moderator skills a while ago and he wanted his revenge, but mostly because I was coming up on 5,000 posts and the cheap bastards wanted to save on the postage of a tin of butter cookies to NZ......

Parihaka
09 Jan 07,, 22:27
Wow, this is amazing... When I look around I get to see everyone in their underpants....

Ironduke
09 Jan 07,, 22:27
The Cat in the Hat is cool... but I think it may be better if you switch back to the kiwi for the sake of some continuity ;)

Shek
09 Jan 07,, 22:35
but mostly because I was coming up on 5,000 posts and the cheap bastards wanted to save on the postage of a tin of butter cookies to NZ......

I'm within striking distance too! :biggrin:

dave lukins
09 Jan 07,, 22:37
typical large Mouri under(stated)pants...have fun Sir

Shek
09 Jan 07,, 22:37
I'm within striking distance too! :biggrin:

My only question is if the WAB News Bot gets butter cookie packages too? I think it's finally taken the lead for most posts from Brigadier Ray!

Asim Aquil
09 Jan 07,, 22:40
Wow, this is amazing... When I look around I get to see everyone in their underpants....
ROFLMAO!

dave lukins
09 Jan 07,, 22:44
Shek you're within striking distance of them there cookies ,hang in there,go as far as to send the moderator the postage!!!lol

ArmchairGeneral
09 Jan 07,, 22:58
Rats...er, I mean, Congrats.

But I don't wear underpants. :confused:

sappersgt
09 Jan 07,, 22:58
Congratulations!:biggrin:

Start a food fight and get promoted! I'm going about this all wrong.;) :biggrin:

Ironduke
09 Jan 07,, 22:59
The old Kiwi pic! ;)

Parihaka
09 Jan 07,, 23:03
The old Kiwi pic! ;)

I'm trying to find the damn thing, it was just a link:rolleyes:

Neo
09 Jan 07,, 23:07
Congrats Pari! :)

Shipwreck
09 Jan 07,, 23:12
Parihaka, I fart in your general direction, with all due respect.

:biggrin:

sappersgt
09 Jan 07,, 23:46

Umm, about those underpants. Those were a gift you see, not that I would ever pick out underpants with little dancing unicorns on them.:redface:

Jay
10 Jan 07,, 00:13
Never knew you were "that" kind of a guy, with all due respect.

Shipwreck
10 Jan 07,, 00:21

http://www.langkawi.dk/smileys/u113.gif

http://www.langkawi.dk/smileys/b36.gif

dave lukins
10 Jan 07,, 00:24
Pari,sadly earlier you lost someone close to your heart ,plus regretably,members who should know better...however,now you have 4000+family to look after..All the very best you may well need it!!!lol

Julie
10 Jan 07,, 01:45
Rats...er, I mean, Congrats.

But I don't wear underpants. :confused:Ewww, that means Pari sees you in your Birthday suit......ha-ha....how does that make ya feel? :redface:

Congrats Pari.....welcome to the Green Zone. :)

Ray
10 Jan 07,, 02:00
Parihaka,

Congratulations!

Nice to see NZ in the global arena! :)

Parihaka
10 Jan 07,, 02:02
Ewww, that means Pari sees you in your Birthday suit......ha-ha....how does that make ya feel? :redface:

Congrats Pari.....welcome to the Green Zone. :)

Thanks Julie, nice undergarments by the way;)

Parihaka
10 Jan 07,, 02:04
Parihaka,

Congratulations!

Nice to see NZ in the global arena! :)

Thanks Ray, I guess we've got to be famous for something;)

Parihaka
10 Jan 07,, 02:05
To everyone else I'd just like to say

MWuhaahaaaahaha....:tongue:

Julie
10 Jan 07,, 02:09
Thanks Julie, nice undergarments by the way;)Ah....glad to know you see more to me than a big nose. :tongue:

Akshay
10 Jan 07,, 02:15
Congratulations Sir,

You've reached there. I am on my way. Keep the bottle ready.

Confed999
10 Jan 07,, 03:15
Good to have you on staff Bro. ;)

Parihaka
10 Jan 07,, 03:19
Good to have you on staff Bro. ;)

Thanks my friend, I appreciate the vote of confidence:)

THL
10 Jan 07,, 03:20
Congrats, Pari!!:)

Debbie
10 Jan 07,, 03:21
Pari - congrats

TopHatter
10 Jan 07,, 03:26
I think that Hot Patter has totally lost the plot! He invariably goes for the least moderate ( one might even say 'eccentric') ne'er-do-well to fill these slots.

Tsk tsk. I'm merely implementing the wishes of the staff. :tongue:

Though you're correct about Parihaka's eccentricity :biggrin:

does commisioner Warren know your callin Peri a Comrade.?.answer the question ..answer the question...Best of luck SirHeh heh heh...

Do you or do you not currently have an ANZAC on staff at the World Affairs Board, yes or no? Don't wait for the translation, Yes or No?

In truth I think it's partially because I was rude about TH's moderator skills a while ago and he wanted his revenge
Remember, "May you live in interesting times" :tongue:

but mostly because I was coming up on 5,000 posts and the cheap bastards wanted to save on the postage of a tin of butter cookies to NZ...... Damn right! You think it's cheap sending a package to the other side of the planet?? (Cheetos of course are much lighter)

Thanks Julie, nice undergarments by the way;)You saw her leather bustier I take it? :biggrin:

Archer
10 Jan 07,, 03:36
Parihaka, congrats.

And dont change the Kiwi pic, its better than the previous one!!

Parihaka
10 Jan 07,, 04:38
You saw her leather bustier I take it? :biggrin:

A vision of erotic lovelyness emblazoned on my mind forever:biggrin:

brak
10 Jan 07,, 04:49
congrats Parihaka. Do you like my underpants? ;)

MarquezRazor
10 Jan 07,, 05:18
To everyone else I'd just like to say

MWuhaahaaaahaha....:tongue:

At least the sheep now have some-one to go to when persecuted by the tinpot military dictator.:tongue:

Nice buttering me up, people. But I know you're all are going to try to cook my turkey.

My thanks but I've done this too many times not to keep my eye on my wallet. That means I'm not buying the 1st round.

And no I am not sheep!Sheep dont wear underpants.

gf0012-aust
10 Jan 07,, 07:17

there must be something wrong with your viewing permissions then - I'm not wearing any underpants.... :eek:

brokensickle
10 Jan 07,, 07:46
A vision of erotic lovelyness emblazoned on my mind forever:biggrin:

Your kiwi is a little morphed looking, but I like it. With a little BBQ sauce it would probably taste like chicken.:biggrin:

Congrat's. (Moderator) Parihanka Sir.

Ivan

667medic
10 Jan 07,, 14:18
Greetings to the Comrade Commandant over his deserved promotion.
I am also happy that the High Command has made a wise decision by appointing a respected Comrade from a different time zone to maintain the peaceful environment in our glorious WAB.

Long live WAB......
Long live El Commandante Pari, may the force be with him....

spunky
10 Jan 07,, 15:04
No, I'm pretty sure it was your butt he was smooching.

Oh comon! That was one of the best threads ever...!
I wud know :) take it from me, Ive been lurkin around from a long time now, it had fun written all over it! all thanks to Parihaka!

You deserve it Pari...congrats!:)

spunky
10 Jan 07,, 15:09
I had actually clicked on this section, to report something odd that happened last night while I was on the WAB. But gotto know the good news instead hehe

I had just posted on a certain thread, then browsed around a bit and when I thought of replying on the same thread on which I had posted earlier, after a while, a blocking page came up saying: "You either dont have permission to view this page or if you posting then your account may be suspended or on hold by a moderator" something like that:confused: And then i tried many other threads to check if I was blocked from a specific forum alone, but the same page came up every single time!

Its fine now....what was that all about?

Srirangan
10 Jan 07,, 16:19
Wonderful .. yet another person I've to kiss up to! :(

--

Congrats Pari! :biggrin:

glyn
10 Jan 07,, 18:48
Your kiwi is a little morphed looking, but I like it. With a little BBQ sauce it would probably taste like chicken.:biggrin:

Congrat's. (Moderator) Parihanka Sir.

Ivan

I query the quantity of BBQ sauce. Are you entirely sure that 'a little' will suffice?

Ironduke
10 Jan 07,, 19:53
What forum was this?

Srirangan
10 Jan 07,, 19:55
I had actually clicked on this section, to report something odd that happened last night while I was on the WAB. But gotto know the good news instead hehe

I had just posted on a certain thread, then browsed around a bit and when I thought of replying on the same thread on which I had posted earlier, after a while, a blocking page came up saying: "You either dont have permission to view this page or if you posting then your account may be suspended or on hold by a moderator" something like that:confused: And then i tried many other threads to check if I was blocked from a specific forum alone, but the same page came up every single time!

Its fine now....what was that all about?

Well .. you have been marked for WAB's ritual human sacrifice. :)

spunky
10 Jan 07,, 21:21
What forum was this?

South Asian Defense Topics
Thread: Police chief assassinated in Indian Kashmir by militant posing as a woman (http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?p=326163)

This one was the I had posted in , and then after a while every other foum I tried to post in would show me that same page. I cleared my cache and tried again, but to no avail. This was last night.

But when I logged into WAB today and everything seemed okay .

spunky
10 Jan 07,, 21:23
Well .. you have been marked for WAB's ritual human sacrifice. :)

lol I didn't know we had such a ritual in place here:biggrin:
But Whyyyy, what did I dooooo? :frown:

TopHatter
10 Jan 07,, 21:40
lol I didn't know we had such a ritual in place here:biggrin:Oh yes, it's very nice.

Here, allow me to demonstrate...:)

texasjohn
10 Jan 07,, 23:02
Wow! goof off for a day and now the honorable hairy Parka is a mod!! Congrads!! Would you like to take a week off like TH did??:biggrin:

spunky
10 Jan 07,, 23:41
Oh yes, it's very nice.

Here, allow me to demonstrate...:)

No thanks :tongue:

brokensickle
11 Jan 07,, 00:22
I query the quantity of BBQ sauce. Are you entirely sure that 'a little' will suffice?

In order to make that fat Lil bugger "finger licking good". Or we could do em' extra crispy recipe.:biggrin:

Ivan

leib10
12 Jan 07,, 01:58
Congrats, tovarich Pari! :biggrin:

Draconion
14 Jan 07,, 13:01
Rather late I reckon, but Congratulations my Aussie frined.(hehehehe.......with all due respect that it!:tongue: )

zraver
15 Jan 07,, 11:27
grats

Ray
15 Jan 07,, 16:51
Rather late I reckon, but Congratulations my Aussie frined.(hehehehe.......with all due respect that it!:tongue: )

Calling Parihaka an Aussie?

Hell, he will do a Maori War Dance!:biggrin:

kams
15 Jan 07,, 18:58

:eek: :eek: Dude you better find a bunker. BTW you are not the only one who committed the cardinal sin. Ironduke did it first, you are in good company:biggrin: :biggrin: .

Ironduke
15 Jan 07,, 20:00
Yep, guilty as charged. :)

Draconion
16 Jan 07,, 10:02
:eek: :eek: Dude you better find a bunker. BTW you are not the only one who committed the cardinal sin. Ironduke did it first, you are in good company:biggrin: :biggrin: .

Hehehe..may be I'm the next one on the list of potential modertors....::rolleyes:

Parihaka
16 Jan 07,, 11:38
Hehehe..may be I'm the next one on the list of potential modertors....::rolleyes:

I'm prepared to allow Ironduke considerable leeway because he's so very good at cleaning out the executives suites in the moderators mansion:
You on the other hand..........:mad:

Draconion
16 Jan 07,, 12:03
So..the fights on buddy...the last to survive gets to stay here...:biggrin: :biggrin:

Officer of Engineers
16 Jan 07,, 12:10
Brave talk for someone who stayed out of the food fight.

Draconion
16 Jan 07,, 12:17
Brave talk for someone who stayed out of the food fight.

The language was the barrier there my dear colonel. Para and you and glyn were using such facny language that it took me a lot of time just to see what you meant!

But...I promise you that once you learn Hindi, I can challange you in any food fight!

So here the deal: You learn Hindi, come to India and when you are suffering jet lag, we have a food fight!!!!:biggrin:

Officer of Engineers
16 Jan 07,, 12:22
lol I didn't know we had such a ritual in place here:biggrin:
But Whyyyy, what did I dooooo? :frown:

They were asking you out on a date.

spunky
16 Jan 07,, 15:40
They were asking you out on a date.

:confused: lol

Srirangan
16 Jan 07,, 15:49

Hmm .. that would be me. :eek: :tongue:

The Chap
16 Jan 07,, 16:53
Good skills!

Yet I don't think of big Mauri buggers as I naturally would an harmless fluffy bird. Shite man, I seen you guys in the best bar fight ever (Wellington).

Please be nice to me :biggrin:

Parihaka
16 Jan 07,, 21:24
Good skills!

Yet I don't think of big Mauri buggers as I naturally would an harmless fluffy bird. Shite man, I seen you guys in the best bar fight ever (Wellington).

Please be nice to me :biggrin:

Ah, my home town:cool: :biggrin:
I'm more Pakeha than Maori but have been known to indulge in the odd 'cultural greeting' myself, much tamer nowadays however what with two wee nippers in tow.

Julie
17 Jan 07,, 02:55
Hehehe..may be I'm the next one on the list of potential modertors....::rolleyes:First, you need to learn how to spell moderator. ;)

Secondly, I seen you poke your little head in the food fight....but you immediately turned and ran like a scared little rabbit ! :biggrin:

You have to have more spine than that to be a Moderator.....work on it. :)

Parihaka
17 Jan 07,, 03:29
Secondly, I seen you poke your little head in the food fight....but you immediately turned and ran like a scared little rabbit ! :biggrin:

In fact I've found him a new avatar

http://www.unitedmaskandparty.com/Theme_Party_Supplies/images/bunny_rabbit_mascot.jpg

Julie
17 Jan 07,, 03:49
Heh, he....perfect. ;)

MarquezRazor
18 Jan 07,, 09:31
Was logging on to Y mail when I saw this...and it just reminded me of some moderator here!;)

P.S.I know Its an ostrich..still..:biggrin:

Parihaka
18 Jan 07,, 11:34
Was logging on to Y mail when I saw this...and it just reminded me of some moderator here!;)

Dammit, that's the cutest thing I've seen in a month of Sundays, I'll just pretend it's a Moa.:biggrin:

Ray
18 Jan 07,, 12:07

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ray
18 Jan 07,, 12:11

Ray
18 Jan 07,, 12:13
Parihaka you have indeed built up a reputation! ;) :)

Parihaka
18 Jan 07,, 12:19
Parihaka you have indeed built up a reputation! ;) :)

Ah, but a reputation for what is the question:biggrin:

Karthik
18 Jan 07,, 15:16
I dunno how I missed this thread.

Congrats Parihaka. Well deserved - nearly all your posts are very balanced and well-reasoned. :)

Julie
18 Jan 07,, 17:41
LOL....yall never cease to amaze me. :)

Draconion
19 Jan 07,, 18:57
First, you need to learn how to spell moderator. ;)

I am not gud wit spelings...

In fact I've found him a new avatar

http://www.unitedmaskandparty.com/Theme_Party_Supplies/images/bunny_rabbit_mascot.jpg

You were saying something?;)

Heh, he....perfect. ;)

Perfect he is...;)

Archer
20 Jan 07,, 12:31
Well I have been trying to get pari into a food fight in the other thread, but he's not biting. Not many posts either. Hope alls well with our boards favourite kiwi! :confused:

Shipwreck
20 Jan 07,, 21:45

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Parihaka
20 Jan 07,, 22:05
Well I have been trying to get pari into a food fight in the other thread, but he's not biting. Not many posts either. Hope alls well with our boards favourite kiwi! :confused:

Alas, it behooves me as one of the 'super' class of moderators to rise above mere chicanery and bombast and refrain from placing a few well chosen epiphets directed toward those so richly deserving of ridicule;)

TopHatter
20 Jan 07,, 22:07

You got a war face? ARRRRRRRRRGH! That's a war face, let me see your war face!

Bulls--t, you didn't convince me, let me see your REAL war face!

You don't scare me! Work on it!

Julie
20 Jan 07,, 22:27
You got a war face? ARRRRRRRRRGH! That's a war face, let me see your war face!

Bulls--t, you didn't convince me, let me see your REAL war face!

You don't scare me! Work on it!

:biggrin:Is that a challenge, oh deity of all cheetos? :rolleyes:

TopHatter
20 Jan 07,, 22:32
Is that a challenge, oh deity of all cheetos? :rolleyes:

No, merely quoting a line from Full Metal Jacket that your post reminded me of :tongue:

Julie
20 Jan 07,, 22:37
No, merely quoting a line from Full Metal Jacket that your post reminded me of :tongue:Whoops...then disregard my post to you in the "Pregnant Girls Gone Wild Thread." :redface:

TopHatter
20 Jan 07,, 22:48
Whoops...then disregard my post to you in the "Pregnant Girls Gone Wild Thread." :redface:

Already responded, but thank you helping me make my point there about brick walls :)

Julie
21 Jan 07,, 02:03
Already responded, but thank you helping me make my point there about brick walls :)No problem. ;)

Archer
21 Jan 07,, 03:37
Alas, it behooves me as one of the 'super' class of moderators to rise above mere chicanery and bombast and refrain from placing a few well chosen epiphets directed toward those so richly deserving of ridicule;)

LOL, welcome back. :biggrin:

bull
05 Feb 07,, 12:57
I'm trying to find the damn thing, it was just a link:rolleyes:

Sir, congrats....*BOW*

Parihaka
05 Feb 07,, 13:10
Sir, congrats....*BOW*

Why thank you my good man, a bow is unecessary however, mere obsequious fawning will do:biggrin:

By the way, having re-read back through the thread I am shocked and perplexed to discover that I have forgotten to mention I'm open to bribes:cool:

Draconion
05 Feb 07,, 13:57
By the way, having re-read back through the thread I am shocked and perplexed to discover that I have forgotten to mention I'm open to bribes:cool:

Do you take rupees...or only dollars?

Cash or cheque?

Over the table or under the table?

Whats your range?(price spectrum)

Well...answer these questions first...then guys like me will deal with you!:cool:

(PS:That was a sting operation...everybody...ssshh;) ...we'll catch him red handed!):biggrin:

dave lukins
05 Feb 07,, 14:53
[QUOTE=Draconion;340186]Do you take rupees...or only dollars?

Cash or cheque?

Over the table or under the table?

Whats your range?(price spectrum)

Draconion, nothing as complicated...just offer alchohol;works everytime!!:biggrin:

Ray
05 Feb 07,, 19:09
Parihaka,

Disgraceful.

You take bribes?

Replace Blair immediately apart from any Indian politicians.

If you are interested in Pak politics, learn the Koran and screw the happiness out of Musharraf.

If you still want to be in NZ, find yourself a nice sheep/ goat and have it for Id!

TopHatter
05 Feb 07,, 20:13
Parihaka,

You take bribes?

Bribes can be made, but never by using the Sacred Gift of the Almighty Cheetah.

dave lukins
05 Feb 07,, 20:27
Parihaka,

Disgraceful.

You take bribes?

If you are interested in Pak politics, learn the Koran and screw the happiness out of Musharraf.

If you still want to be in NZ, find yourself a nice sheep/ goat and have it for Id!
Ray ,why replace Pari with Blair because of bribes..frying pan and fire come to mind LOL

dave lukins
05 Feb 07,, 20:28
Ray ,why replace Pari with Blair because of bribes..frying pan and fire come to mind LOL
Ray,just a thought,are you after a Knighthood ?

Parihaka
05 Feb 07,, 21:08
Buttercookies, Cheetos, Single Malt and of course nubile young ladies to serve them. All 'donations' sent to:

Moderators Executive Offices
The Lenin Memorial Wing
Behind the bookcase
WAB

Ray, can't do a peerage but can give you Cornwall, Charles is getting sick of all the moaning;)

Lunatock
06 Feb 07,, 03:46

How about co-worker instead? But I'd call him commisar if you handed over your admin powers to him & stepped down. :tongue:

Ray
06 Feb 07,, 06:10
Ray,just a thought,are you after a Knighthood ?

Why not?

Just have to join the line of Indians already awaiting the same! :tongue:

Only thing is that the type of money necessary is missing! ;) :biggrin:

Kipruss
01 Mar 07,, 10:18
Congratulations Pari on your elevation. As per your question on the other thread, i took a couple of years off the forums. Too many arguments, too much time:)

Parihaka
01 Mar 07,, 11:08
Congratulations Pari on your elevation. As per your question on the other thread, i took a couple of years off the forums. Too many arguments, too much time:)

Thanks Kipruss, it was actually one of your posts that got me here via google in the first place, so it's all your fault;)