Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if a case of zombieism breaks out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do if a case of zombieism breaks out?

I'm a big zombie movie fan. Probably because it's OK to shoot zombies. They aren't really people. They aren't really animals. They are politically neutral. It's funny. So there are lots of reasons to shoot zombies and not feel bad about it.
    I charge out with guns blazing
    11.36%
    I hole up in a secure building and snipe them one by one
    52.27%
    I reach for my cricket bat
    9.09%
    I'm safe since I don't have a brain
    27.27%
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Since they are usually portrayed as stupid and slow i would probably leave the house with my machete and katana. The rest is self explainitory.

Comment

chainsaw in one hand, 12 gauge shotgun loaded with solid lead balls in the other.
      Claymores of both types when I get bored with the chainsaw or get cornered.
      Plus a thermos of tea and some nice cream cheese and cucumber sandwiches for elevenses.
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

ps, i didn't vote because i'd tick three of the options

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka View Post
          chainsaw in one hand, 12 gauge shotgun loaded with solid lead balls in the other.
          Claymores of both types when I get bored with the chainsaw or get cornered.
          Plus a thermos of tea and some nice cream cheese and cucumber sandwiches for elevenses.
          I don't want those zombies to get within chainsaw range.

What are those close range terminal defense weapons that ships use to hit incoming missiles called?

I would like 7 of those.

Comment

Originally posted by CMartel View Post
            I don't want those zombies to get within chainsaw range.

What are those close range terminal defense weapons that ships use to hit incoming missiles called?

I would like 7 of those.
            Ya ain't fightin zombies lessen ya get splattered son

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka View Post
              Ya ain't fightin zombies lessen ya get splattered son
              I'm not "old school" when it comes to fighting zombies.

Comment

I'd start with my Isuzu 2-1/2 ton shop truck with the big steel channel bumper. I'd load it up with a couple cases of molotov cocktails, and maybe a few tanks of acetylene. Then I'd just drive and drive, running down zombies and tossing the molotov cocktails into the groups of zombies as I go. (they always move in large slow-moving packs).

When I got to really big groups of zombies, I would open the valve and throw an acetylene tank out, then toss a molotov cocktail after it for a really big boom.

I would probably stop at each gas station along my route and pump gas all over the ground, then lure the zombies in by acting really scared (scream and freeze like I was in a panic). The at the last second, I would jump back into the truck and tear off, setting the gas on the ground on fire as I went. The burning zombies would lurch around for a few minutes until the main tanks exploded in a giant fireball.

By then I would be getting hungry, so I would stop at a diner and have some lunch.

Maybe after lunch I would get some guns and just shoot zombies for a while.
                "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Hey, hey guys. The answer is "None of the Above".

The real answer is: Change channels.
                  Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Head shot

I'm thinking sniping if for no other reason than YOU HAVE TO SHOOT EM IN THE HEAD! Destroy the brain stem, nothing else will work. At least that's what the script says.
                    Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                    (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

I am deeply ashamed and appalled at this behavior towards zombies. Have you lost out on the last century of political thought?! Is is not alright to go around killing things just because they are undead. In fact, 'zombies' is a bigoted term. I prefer to use 'death-impaired individuals'.

What we really need at this time of crisis is understanding. The deplorable actions of some death-impaired individuals (DIIs) is no reason to despise an entire category of beings! Vicious attacks on humans, rage-induced marathons through the streets of a post-Apolcalyptic London, or vandalism of the Winchester are all acts of DII extremists and do not reflect the vast majority of DIIs.

Remember, death-impairment is a peaceful state, and those that use it to attack innocent people are corrupting its proud history. Moreover, many professors have shown that DII attacks on humans are the result of socio-economic disenfranchisement and have nothing to do with DII ideology.

So vote for the ACLU - America Can Love the Undead

Edit: I further recommend a campaign of educational posters and pamphlets to solve the DII 'issue'. Remember, violence doesn't solve anything - especially when something is trying to dismember you or your friends. What we need is education and interaction to overcome our ignorance about this issue.
                      Last edited by Bulgaroctonus; 09 Jan 07,, 00:57.

Comment

Well Bulg, I don't want to be insensitive to the plight of the brainwave-challenged, but hunting zombies is part of my cultural identity, and I reserve the right to kill them for purely ceremonial purposes.
                        "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Originally posted by highsea View Post
                          Well Bulg, I don't want to be insensitive to the plight of the brainwave-challenged, but hunting zombies is part of my cultural identity, and I reserve the right to kill them for purely ceremonial purposes.
                          I respect your culture's needs for hunting. We in the modern world should not disrespect quaint cultures like the Inuit or Pacific Natives that are allowed to hunt certain large sea mammals for their ceremonies. Similarly, only the Aborigines are allowed on Uluru. Perhaps killing a zombie represents a right of passage for the young-folk in your clan.

However, aren't we leaving out something? Oh yeah, the zombies! How would you like it if some crazed human drove a cricket bat into your skull? Not very much, eh?

That kind of stone-age thinking it just apalling. We need reconciliation with our death-impaired friends.

Comment

I had a dream last night about this very subject.

In said dream I checked my gun and found I had no bullets; then started wondering if zombies are real, then panicked and started calling people to see if they had bullets...
                            To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

^^ LMAO

Troung, that might have been a premonition, you better stock up on ammo now...

Comment

Working...
                              X