Leftist *******s strike again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leftist *******s strike again

This morning (October 23, 2004) I heard something on the radio about the movie WMD The Movie and how it tells the truth about Iraq under Saddam Hussein. They gave a web site which appears to have been hyjacked by left wing extremists (allied with the Islamic terrorists).

http://www.wmdthemovie.com

Here's a description of the movie:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...6/115515.shtml

the problem with this world is that people are so blindly against war they would turn their backs on a Pearl Harbour style attack to avoid it, and deface anything thats contrary to their opinion. Its too bad our enemy's are not so anti war and anti-killing, then I wouldn't care much, but when you have enemy's intent on destroying you, taking the ostrich approach to war is just silly.
    Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Armstrong
      This morning (October 23, 2004) I heard something on the radio about the movie WMD The Movie and how it tells the truth about Iraq under Saddam Hussein. They gave a web site which appears to have been hyjacked by left wing extremists (allied with the Islamic terrorists).

The problem with some Americans is they believe that anyone who was against the war on Iraq is "allied with the islamic terrorists". Maybe because of Bush's comment to the rest of the world, "you are either with us or with the terrorists". There is no middle ground with these people. Thankfully the psuedo Major cannot kill thousands of innocent people without being brought to justice. Therefore, it is best just to "ignore" them, which I find I can do with the click of a few buttons. Bye Bye...

Comment

Originally posted by Kipruss
        The problem with some Americans is they believe that anyone who was against the war on Iraq is "allied with the islamic terrorists".
        Seems he was talking about "left wing extermists", like the scum that has attacked, and defaced, that website.
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Islamic mentality:

http://firdaus.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3300

Comment

I hope the US keeps shaking the fence...
            I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
            even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
            He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Amen brother, these islamic nuts need to keep their hatred to themselves.
              At least one of those retards had something right, Islam is getting a huge blemish to its image that it may never recover from.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Originally posted by smilingassassin
                Amen brother, these islamic nuts need to keep their hatred to themselves.
                At least one of those retards had something right, Islam is getting a huge blemish to its image that it may never recover from.
                I can relate to that.

Comment

Not sure what you mean by that....can relate?

-- Larry Elder

Comment

It is telling that the Bush War Cult is still desperately struggling to find some justification or, at least, a post hoc rationalisation for the illegal invasion and occupation so long after the event. I remember the comparative sanity of the world before the Idiot Bush stopped taking his medication and his gang of corporate crooks and fundamentalist freaks went on the rampage. Back in those days, the basic values of western democracy required that such a murderous assault on a sovereign nation had to be fully and unequivocally justified BEFORE it was launched.

I wonder how future historians will label this time. Will it be known as the start of the New American Century? Or will it be called Dark Ages II?

Or is that too fine a distinction?

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Hermit
                      the illegal invasion and occupation
                      It wasn't illegal.

Also, this is the last time I ask you to tone it down. This is a discussion forum, not a boxing ring. You can say anything you want, just do it nicely, or do it elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                        It wasn't illegal.

Also, this is the last time I ask you to tone it down. This is a discussion forum, not a boxing ring. You can say anything you want, just do it nicely, or do it elsewhere.

Ooops! Touched that raw nerve again!

Now just you remember Confed999's admonition, folks! Next time you are commenting on the mischievous antics of that naughty rascal, al Zarqawi, you be sure to do it nicely.

Comment

Ooops! Touched that raw nerve again!

Now just you remember Confed999's admonition, folks! Next time you are commenting on the mischievous antics of that naughty rascal, al Zarqawi, you be sure to do it nicely.
                          Let me ask you this, which is better? A Free Iraq with no Saddam or an Iraq ruled by Saddam where hundreds of thousands were opressed and killed? Face it, he had to go regardless of how he was removed, he was an evil man.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
                            Let me ask you this, which is better? A Free Iraq with no Saddam or an Iraq ruled by Saddam where hundreds of thousands were opressed and killed? Face it, he had to go regardless of how he was removed, he was an evil man.

If Saddam was so bad, why did the US support him, overtly or covertly, right up to the eve of the illegal invasion?

If Saddam was so bad, why did the Idiot Bush offer to let him stay?

If I thought that the only way to remove Saddam Hussein was by means of a murderous assault on the Iraqi people I would have to be as stupid as Dubya.

And if I imagined the Iraqi people were any better off now than they were when Saddam was in power, I would have to be as detached from reality as the devotees of the Bush War Cult.

Comment

If I thought that the only way to remove Saddam Hussein was by means of a murderous assault on the Iraqi people I would have to be as stupid as Dubya.
                              Well then, lets hear your idea...

Comment

Working...
                              X