Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy an autographed copy of Lynne Cheney's erotic western novel on Ebay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy an autographed copy of Lynne Cheney's erotic western novel on Ebay!

Everyone know Lynne Cheney wrote a lesbian western entitled "Sisters" right?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Delicious.

A) I live in vancouver, Lezbo's are nothing new to me.
    B) this comes accross as a cheap attack on the current administration
    C) Lynn Cheney is not my idea of a hottie and being a male, I don't read erotica books.
    Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Originally posted by Prodigal Son
      Everyone know Lynne Cheney wrote a lesbian western entitled "Sisters" right?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Delicious.
      It is interesting that you would choose to make this an issue. It would seem that you point this out to hurt the Bush Administration. That seems decidedly bigoted, which is interesting come from someone like you?

Comment

Good for her... So?
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

She's part of a party that includes a large number of people who believe homsexuals are evil. She has a lesbian daughter. She calls Kerry a "bad man" for mentioning it when her husband mentioned it publiclly beforehand. The point is to point out the hypocrisy of her supporting a man who wants to deny her daughter and her life partner the same partnership rights a heterosexual couple would have.

The Cheney's have put politics before their daughter. They are shameless politicians to whom family means nothing or they are are ashamed of her. Either way they are not being honest and forthright. Good values for the "family-values' party 'eh?

Comment

It is interesting that you would choose to make this an issue. It would seem that you point this out to hurt the Bush Administration. That seems decidedly bigoted, which is interesting come from someone like you?
            This is decidely a stupid statement. Since when did pointing out how politicians say and do hypocritical things become "bigotry"? Why should making a statement that "hurts" the Bush administration be bigotry? If I was a right-wing whacko spewing forth nonsense like Kerry didn't deserve his medals I would probably be received with well wishers and words of agreement.

I just find it very amusing a woman who has profited off of lesbian erotica and has a lesbian daughter is willing support a man backed by folks who consider homosexuals evil.

Comment

a large number of people who believe homsexuals are evil
              Evil it probably too harsh of a word. Isn't the basic Christian stance "love the sinner, hate the sin"?
              The point is to point out the hypocrisy of her supporting a man who wants to deny her daughter and her life partner the same partnership rights a heterosexual couple would have.
              They support civil unions that provide the same rights as a heterosexual couple. I agree with them, marriage is a religious institution and is defined by that religion. The rights of the religious must be protected as well.
              I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
              even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
              He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                Evil it probably too harsh of a word. Isn't the basic Christian stance "love the sinner, hate the sin"?

They support civil unions that provide the same rights as a heterosexual couple. I agree with them, marriage is a religious institution and is defined by that religion. The rights of the religious must be protected as well.

SInce when do we tolerate government interfering with religious matters?

Comment

Originally posted by Fonnicker
                  SInce when do we tolerate government interfering with religious matters?
                  When has the government interfered with (non-criminal) religious matters? The rights of religious people and homosexuals are not religious matters, they are rights.

Comment

Working...
                  X