X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Horrors of a t-shirt!

Interesting artical.

http://www.bend.com/news/ar_view%5E3...%5E3D18712.htm

It was interesting. "Protect our Civil Liberties" shouldn't be considered an offensive thing to have on your T-shirt, regardless of which political rally it is worn during. Perhaps it is just the work of some over-zealous Bush campaign workers.

Comment

Assuming that's all that happened. If they were just standing there with T-shirts, then the RNC needs to get slapped with a 1st Ammendment lawsuit. However, if I remember correctly the source is a very left-leaning paper, so the accuracy of their reportage of the events may be suspect. I once remember seeing footage of protester punching a police officer wihtout provocation, and when the officer subdued him, the protester claimed the officer attacked first. I tend to be very leary of such reports from either side taken at word-value.
      The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

This is not the first incidence of this type, only recently a couple was thrown out of Bush rally because they were wearing pro Kerry shirts. These guys were not doing anything, they were just peacefully standing there. Turns out the woman who held a govt. job was later on fired from her job because of this.

In another incidence a mother whose son was killed in Iraq war went to Bush rally with a anti-war shirt on, she was removed from the rally and arrested.

I watched both incidence on PBS, reminded me of how Russia must have been under communism when people did not have right to express their political opinion.
        Last edited by turnagainarm; 19 Oct 04,, 08:04.

Comment

Let's also mention the pic of the little girl crying while sitting on her dad's shoulder's, after Commie Kerry supporters ripped her Bush-Checney sign up, and the one Democrap was smiling about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
            Let's also mention the pic of the little girl crying while sitting on her dad's shoulder's, after Commie Kerry supporters ripped her Bush-Checney sign up, and the one Democrap was smiling about it.

SO, if you support Kerry you are a commie? That seems a bit rash, don't you think?

Comment

Hmmm lemmie think about that one.............nope.
              Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Working...
              X