Condo For Sale In Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condo For Sale In Chicago

So I was just looking at the floorplans for Trumps Tower here in Chicago.

Just in case anyone is interested, there is a lovely 4br, 5.5 bath, 6850 sq ft unit available.

No prices listed on the site. I found out why when I found it on Realtor.com.

I'll save you the click... $8,384,000. Almost 7000 sq ft and it only comes with a one car garage!! What a rip off!! I can say that they just lost MY sale because of that. It's a shame, too. My butler really wanted his own pantry.
    Attached Files
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

But look at the size of that thing!

I wonder what are the condo expenses for the trump towers :D Check out all those AC Rooms

Comment

I think I have that exact amount just hanging around in one of my old shoes - besides that square footage is about 3 times the amount I have for a house now.
      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Working...
      X