Quick Reply - fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Reply - fixed

The quick reply button not always works, anyone else facing this prob? If not then its probably just my browser.

Mostly I've noticed this problem in a long thread like the saddam execution thread. Tried IE and FF both.

Now one does not have to push the quick reply button.

One has to directly write in the "Quick Reply" box and then click on "Post Quick Reply".

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I concur with Asim. The quick reply with quotes button doesn't work on some occasions. I'm on Windows using the latest Firefox.
      I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil View Post
        The quick reply button not always works, anyone else facing this prob? If not then its probably just my browser.

Mostly I've noticed this problem in a long thread like the saddam execution thread. Tried IE and FF both.
        But sometimes it works!
        I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Am not able to multi quote!!!

Anyone with the same probs?
          "To every man upon this earth, Death cometh soon or late;
          And how can a man die better; Than facing fearful odds,
          For the ashes of his father; And the temples of his gods."

Comment

I will investigate the cause of these errors. If anybody can remember the last time these were fully functional (two days ago, or before the skin change last spring), it would be helpful. I honestly never use them, and have made it so the buttons so not have to be clicked to open up the quick reply box in the meantime. It is probably a simple case of inserted code interfering with the functionality of the quick reply and multi-quote code by being placed a bit inaccurately ;).
            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

You don't use quick reply? I thought everyone did.

Well I noticed them going down around Eid... (Dec. 30th) I think.

Comment

test

nope didn't work... I was testing if I mark posts for multiquote and then simply post (in quick post box), maybe it would quote it and add my reply at the bottom.

Comment

same problem as Asim and others...sometimes its ok then not..prob a network problem and not browser

Comment

Issue solved. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
                    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                      Issue solved. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
                      Your welcome. I do a lot of nice things for example complain, whine, rant and point out flaws. It is my special gift! :)
                      I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Srirangan View Post
                        Your welcome. I do a lot of nice things for example complain, whine, rant and point out flaws. It is my special gift! :)
                        Nice try, but you won't be getting your butter cookies early.....keep posting.

Comment

Grrrrrrrrr
                          I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Working...
                          X