PDA

View Full Version : Quick Reply - fixed

Asim Aquil
02 Jan 07,, 12:03
The quick reply button not always works, anyone else facing this prob? If not then its probably just my browser.

Mostly I've noticed this problem in a long thread like the saddam execution thread. Tried IE and FF both.

Ray
02 Jan 07,, 18:22
Now one does not have to push the quick reply button.

One has to directly write in the "Quick Reply" box and then click on "Post Quick Reply".

Srirangan
03 Jan 07,, 05:51
I concur with Asim. The quick reply with quotes button doesn't work on some occasions. I'm on Windows using the latest Firefox.

Srirangan
03 Jan 07,, 05:51
The quick reply button not always works, anyone else facing this prob? If not then its probably just my browser.

Mostly I've noticed this problem in a long thread like the saddam execution thread. Tried IE and FF both.
But sometimes it works!

Draconion
03 Jan 07,, 10:36
Am not able to multi quote!!!

Anyone with the same probs?:confused:

Ironduke
03 Jan 07,, 12:11
I will investigate the cause of these errors. If anybody can remember the last time these were fully functional (two days ago, or before the skin change last spring), it would be helpful. I honestly never use them, and have made it so the buttons so not have to be clicked to open up the quick reply box in the meantime. It is probably a simple case of inserted code interfering with the functionality of the quick reply and multi-quote code by being placed a bit inaccurately ;).

Asim Aquil
03 Jan 07,, 13:12
You don't use quick reply? I thought everyone did.

Well I noticed them going down around Eid... (Dec. 30th) I think.

Asim Aquil
03 Jan 07,, 13:16
test

nope didn't work... I was testing if I mark posts for multiquote and then simply post (in quick post box), maybe it would quote it and add my reply at the bottom.

dave lukins
05 Jan 07,, 20:29
same problem as Asim and others...sometimes its ok then not..prob a network problem and not browser

Ironduke
12 Jan 07,, 12:27
Issue solved. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Srirangan
12 Jan 07,, 14:58
Issue solved. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
Your welcome. I do a lot of nice things for example complain, whine, rant and point out flaws. It is my special gift! :)

Julie
13 Jan 07,, 02:02
Your welcome. I do a lot of nice things for example complain, whine, rant and point out flaws. It is my special gift! :)Nice try, but you won't be getting your butter cookies early.....keep posting. :biggrin:

Srirangan
13 Jan 07,, 05:05
Grrrrrrrrr