Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush v Kerry - Round 3

Kerry and Bush in crucial debate

US presidential candidates George W Bush and John Kerry are preparing for what may be a crucial third televised debate on Wednesday evening.

What advice would you offer to the candidates as they go into this final TV debate?

Originally posted by Electric Hermit

US presidential candidates George W Bush and John Kerry are preparing for what may be a crucial third televised debate on Wednesday evening.

What advice would you offer to the candidates as they go into this final TV debate?

Answer the questions asked of you as if in a court of law. Don't brush up along side the question just long enough to launch into what you want to talk about.

Kerry, you are allowed to say, "I have a plan!" only once. Chose carefully when you want to say it.

Bush, you are allowed to skirt questions regarding your domestic policies and Environmental Record by bringing up Iraq only once. Chose carefully.

Comment

Fonnicker

Good start! Let's see if anyone else enters into the spirit of the thing so well.

Comment

I wish both of them would stop telling us why we shouldn't vote for the other guy, and tell us why we should vote for them. :)

I also think that if President Bush had done such an outstanding job this last 4 years, it wouldn't be such a close race for him.

Comment

Well Hermit...you are nicey, nicey at this forum. Why don't you post the sarcastic nonsense that you do at your forum?
          Listen up people. This guy acts like Hitler at his own forum. Every new poster is treated like scum. Don't buy into his "nice guy" thing.....Just sayin'

Comment

Don't Feed The Troll!

Comment

Maybe he just wants to make a fresh clean start.

Comment

Maybe I want more than that.....and I always get what I want.....
                The first sign of a failed forum Mr. Hermit is the owner starts posting elsewhere instead of attending to business.
                The second sign is the abuse of power.....guesting people for no reason. Screwing with their account....you know what I mean....

Comment

Originally posted by GrandWizard
                  Maybe I want more than that.....and I always get what I want.....
                  The first sign of a failed forum Mr. Hermit is the owner starts posting elsewhere instead of attending to business.
                  The second sign is the abuse of power.....guesting people for no reason. Screwing with their account....you know what I mean....
                  Oh well, if that is the case, it won't last long since the Moderators here stay pretty much on top of things like that. I wouldn't worry too much about it. :)

Comment

Fonnicker

Good start! Let's see if anyone else enters into the spirit of the thing so well.
                    I have some spirit for you........

Comment

Working...
                    X