Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase WAB font size

Dear Members,

If you have any difficulties with eyesight, a method to increase the size of the text on the forum is to simply hold the CTRL button down and scroll down using the center scroll wheel on the mouse. I hope this helpful to anybody who has this need, and it would be easier to do than using Windows Magnifier.

Examples:
    Attached Files
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

OK, now I can see, but how do you turn up the volume?;)
    Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
    (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

LOL.....I turned my center scroll wheel the wrong way, too fast, and almost lost WAB...forever ! It was like a little tiny dot. Hey, this is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
        OK, now I can see, but how do you turn up the volume?;)
        LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Shipwreck View Post
          LOL
          It's fine at 1024x768 res.

Ctrl + and Ctrl - would do that too.

Comment

My eyesight is fine, and I only need glasses for reading. I use Garamond font size 5 in blue because a) I like it, and b) this board permits me to use it and c) I'm eccentric.
            Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
              My eyesight is fine, and I only need glasses for reading. I use Garamond font size 5 in blue because a) I like it, and b) this board permits me to use it and c) I'm eccentric.
              Heh, in no way targeted at you :) Some members have expressed an issue when the font size has been decreased before by me, shortsightedly (no pun intended). It would help people like my grandfather of course. Sometimes people could really use just one size bigger, regardless of age or eyeglass prescription ;)
              "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Since I operate a Laptop, I don't have a mouse.

Asim's advice worked!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

The center alignment is back again!

Comment

I've used the centre wheel method for some years now, & I find it's a great help, my eyesight is quite good, but I do need glasses to use my computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                      Since I operate a Laptop, I don't have a mouse.
                      I had a laptop once & I used a mouse but then I worked at a desk most of the time, I found a mouse was cool!

Comment

Working...
                      X