PDA

View Full Version : Increase WAB font size

Ironduke
30 Dec 06,, 03:07
Dear Members,

If you have any difficulties with eyesight, a method to increase the size of the text on the forum is to simply hold the CTRL button down and scroll down using the center scroll wheel on the mouse. I hope this helpful to anybody who has this need, and it would be easier to do than using Windows Magnifier.

Examples:

sappersgt
30 Dec 06,, 04:38
OK, now I can see, but how do you turn up the volume?;)

Julie
30 Dec 06,, 04:46
LOL.....I turned my center scroll wheel the wrong way, too fast, and almost lost WAB...forever ! It was like a little tiny dot. :biggrin: Hey, this is cool.

Shipwreck
30 Dec 06,, 10:06
OK, now I can see, but how do you turn up the volume?;)

LOL :biggrin:

Asim Aquil
30 Dec 06,, 10:09
LOL :biggrin:
It's fine at 1024x768 res.

Ctrl + and Ctrl - would do that too.

glyn
30 Dec 06,, 12:52
My eyesight is fine, and I only need glasses for reading. I use Garamond font size 5 in blue because a) I like it, and b) this board permits me to use it and c) I'm eccentric.

Ironduke
30 Dec 06,, 13:01
My eyesight is fine, and I only need glasses for reading. I use Garamond font size 5 in blue because a) I like it, and b) this board permits me to use it and c) I'm eccentric.
Heh, in no way targeted at you :) Some members have expressed an issue when the font size has been decreased before by me, shortsightedly (no pun intended). It would help people like my grandfather of course. Sometimes people could really use just one size bigger, regardless of age or eyeglass prescription ;)

Ray
30 Dec 06,, 21:37
Since I operate a Laptop, I don't have a mouse.

Asim's advice worked!

spunky
31 Dec 06,, 15:52
The center alignment is back again!:tongue:

Foremost
29 Feb 08,, 00:05
I've used the centre wheel method for some years now, & I find it's a great help, my eyesight is quite good, but I do need glasses to use my computer.

Foremost
29 Feb 08,, 00:13
Since I operate a Laptop, I don't have a mouse.
I had a laptop once & I used a mouse but then I worked at a desk most of the time, I found a mouse was cool! http://smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/dirol.gif