Hello From Namibia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Namibia!

Seems that my account is about to be terminated for not posting enough.;) If anyone is interested,I am in Namibia(Africa,The daaaark continent). Anyway it's not often that I get to the net.....

So how's everybody doing?

I am going to have roasted termites for Christmas? Anyone else having a more exotic dish?
    "They want to test our feelings.They want to know whether Muslims are extremists or not. Death to them and their newspapers."

Protester

Originally posted by MIKEMUN View Post
    Seems that my account is about to be terminated for not posting enough.;)
    what? ..how long can you not post before your acc gets terminated?

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEMUN View Post
      Seems that my account is about to be terminated for not posting enough.;) If anyone is interested,I am in Namibia(Africa,The daaaark continent). Anyway it's not often that I get to the net.....

So how's everybody doing?

I am going to have roasted termites for Christmas? Anyone else having a more exotic dish?
      We've missed you Mikemun....glad you're back. Roasted termites? God, what are you thinking? You've been gone waaaaay too long. ;)

If you'll make 4500 more posts, we'll send you a tin of butter cookies, and I bet they will taste better than roasted termites.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
        We've missed you Mikemun....glad you're back. Roasted termites? God, what are you thinking? You've been gone waaaaay too long. ;)

If you'll make 4500 more posts, we'll send you a tin of butter cookies, and I bet they will taste better than roasted termites.
        Namibia? Where abouts in Namibia? I heard the market for Namibian truffles is doing really well. I'll bet it's really hot there right now. Hah, Christmas in the summertime! Happy Christmas!
        Last edited by sappersgt; 23 Dec 06,, 01:00.
        Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
        (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Hey where has my previous post wondering what he is upto in Namibia vanished?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
          X