Shoulda Bought A Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoulda Bought A Hat

An elderly couple, Ray and Louise, are "seniors" in Nebraska. Ray always wanted a pair of cowboy boots. Seeing some on sale one day, he buys them, wears them home, walking proudly. He walks into the house and says to his wife: "notice anything different about me?"

Louise looks him over, "nope. "

Frustrated Ray storms off into the bathroom, undresses, and walks back into the room completely naked except for the boots. Again,
    he asks, a little louder this time, "Notice anything DIFFERENT NOW?"

Louise looks up and says, "Ray, what's different: It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, it'll be hanging down again tomorrow.

Furious, Ray yells, "AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT IS HANGING DOWN, Louise?
    IT'S HANGING DOWN BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!!!!!!!!!!

To which Louise replies,

"Shoulda bought a hat, Ray. Shoulda bought a hat."
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

LOL....

Comment

Heard/read that before - never gets old though.
      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Hey I don't think that BG Ray sir would be amused by this story;)
        Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Originally posted by 667medic View Post
          Hey I don't think that BG Ray sir would be amused by this story;)
          topHAT would... :D

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X