D e f e n c e, d e f e n s e

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    D e f e n c e, d e f e n s e
    W O R D not W O R L D :)

test: ******* *******

Comment

defending the indefensible when ******* and ******* need a fence

well bugger me down dead
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

I just lurve the comical little Kiwi. I saw some in the shed at the Queenstown aviary where they control the lighting conditions, otherwise being mostly nocturnal the public would not get the chance to see them. Have you seen any in the wild, Harry?
        Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Fixed. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
          "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
            I just lurve the comical little Kiwi. I saw some in the shed at the Queenstown aviary where they control the lighting conditions, otherwise being mostly nocturnal the public would not get the chance to see them. Have you seen any in the wild, Harry?
            Just once when one of the little buggers had a go at some food I'd left outside of my pack. When it woke me I thought it was a possum and went to smite it but luckily my night vision is pretty good and I just sent him on his way with a cracker or two...:)

Leibniz

Comment

By the way, if you're ever over in these parts again for the warbirds, give me a yell.
              I've got a sister with a large house and a couple of acres on the other side of Mount Iron and the whanau have a crib in Twizel.
              Last edited by Parihaka; 21 Dec 06,, 13:07.

Leibniz

Comment

I sensor myself, for example "fking" instead of the obvious.
                If this is a problem for the mods, I have a large repetoir of "clean" words I can use instead. I figure no referrals means no problems.
                Last edited by -{SpoonmaN}-; 22 Dec 06,, 08:48. Reason: Typos

Comment

do you get referals for attempting to use naughty words? i ******g hope not!
                  before criticizing someone, walk a mile in their shoes.................... then when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Comment

Damn the old dam for breaking.

How about sentences that read the same forewards and backwards such as:
                    STEP ON NO PETS ---- MADAM I'M ADAM
                    Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

On a related note, the word *co_ck* gets filtered out (e.g. the Antonov An-22 Co_ck becomes the An-22 ****).

Anything wrong with male chickens ?

Comment

Originally posted by dave angel View Post
                        do you get referals for attempting to use naughty words? i ******g hope not!
                        A referral means that you referred somebody to the WAB and they listed you as such. It's a good thing, not an infraction. :)
                        Originally posted by Shipwreck View Post
                        On a related note, the word *co_ck* gets filtered out (e.g. the Antonov An-22 Co_ck becomes the An-22 ****).

Anything wrong with male chickens ?
                        We're usually able to fix screwups in the filter, like "chardonnay" and "saltwater" but in this case I think we'll probably have to limp along referring to large airlifters as Co_ck or just plain An-22
                        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

S****horpe?
                          at

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                            We're usually able to fix screwups in the filter, like "chardonnay" and "saltwater" but in this case I think we'll probably have to limp along referring to large airlifters as Co_ck or just plain An-22
                            Let it be so then...

Comment

Originally posted by Trooth View Post
                              S****horpe?
                              I'll bite...what word got c-e-n-s-o-r-e-d out?
                              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                              X