W O R D not W O R L D :)

test: ******* *******

Parihaka
21 Dec 06,, 05:08
defending the indefensible when ******* and ******* need a fence

well bugger me down dead:eek: :rolleyes:

glyn
21 Dec 06,, 11:05
I just lurve the comical little Kiwi. I saw some in the shed at the Queenstown aviary where they control the lighting conditions, otherwise being mostly nocturnal the public would not get the chance to see them. Have you seen any in the wild, Harry?

Ironduke
21 Dec 06,, 11:12
Fixed. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Parihaka
21 Dec 06,, 12:21
I just lurve the comical little Kiwi. I saw some in the shed at the Queenstown aviary where they control the lighting conditions, otherwise being mostly nocturnal the public would not get the chance to see them. Have you seen any in the wild, Harry?

Just once when one of the little buggers had a go at some food I'd left outside of my pack. When it woke me I thought it was a possum and went to smite it but luckily my night vision is pretty good and I just sent him on his way with a cracker or two...:)

Parihaka
21 Dec 06,, 12:59
By the way, if you're ever over in these parts again for the warbirds, give me a yell.
I've got a sister with a large house and a couple of acres on the other side of Mount Iron and the whanau have a crib in Twizel.

-{SpoonmaN}-
22 Dec 06,, 08:48
I sensor myself, for example "fking" instead of the obvious.
If this is a problem for the mods, I have a large repetoir of "clean" words I can use instead. I figure no referrals means no problems.

dave angel
22 Dec 06,, 11:38
do you get referals for attempting to use naughty words? i ******g hope not!

RustyBattleship
23 Dec 06,, 03:33
Damn the old dam for breaking.

How about sentences that read the same forewards and backwards such as:
STEP ON NO PETS ---- MADAM I'M ADAM

Shipwreck
03 Jan 07,, 21:11
On a related note, the word *co_ck* gets filtered out (e.g. the Antonov An-22 Co_ck becomes the An-22 ****). :frown:

Anything wrong with male chickens ?

TopHatter
04 Jan 07,, 00:45
do you get referals for attempting to use naughty words? i ******g hope not!

A referral means that you referred somebody to the WAB and they listed you as such. It's a good thing, not an infraction. :)

On a related note, the word *co_ck* gets filtered out (e.g. the Antonov An-22 Co_ck becomes the An-22 ****). :frown:

Anything wrong with male chickens ?
We're usually able to fix screwups in the filter, like "chardonnay" and "saltwater" but in this case I think we'll probably have to limp along referring to large airlifters as Co_ck or just plain An-22 :redface:

Trooth
04 Jan 07,, 03:57
S****horpe?

Shipwreck
04 Jan 07,, 04:28
We're usually able to fix screwups in the filter, like "chardonnay" and "saltwater" but in this case I think we'll probably have to limp along referring to large airlifters as Co_ck or just plain An-22 :redface:

Let it be so then...

TopHatter
04 Jan 07,, 05:25
S****horpe?

I'll bite...what word got c-e-n-s-o-r-e-d out? :confused:

Asim Aquil
04 Jan 07,, 06:48
test: screw

edit screw's working

test: hell

edit: Aha got it

s-c-u-n-t-h-o-r-p-e

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S****horpe

Trooth
04 Jan 07,, 13:03
Indeed S-c-u-n-t-h-o-r-p-e it is. Soemthing that the naughty word filter should let through.

However, i think it might struggle to tell the difference between a place and a naughty word for F-u-c-k-ing in Austria.

I can't even link to the Wikipedia page on it. Oh well you'll have to search.

Mayor of ****ing. Gotta love him.

TopHatter
04 Jan 07,, 14:06
Scunthorpe it is. :)

That Austrian town - while real - is right out. :biggrin:

Ironduke
04 Jan 07,, 15:20
The full list of censored words:

******** ***** ******* ******** {****} {****} {****} ***** {*****} {********} {*********} {*******} ***** ****** ****** ****** ************ {********} ***** ******* {*******} {****} ******* ****** ***** ***** ****** ***** ***** ******* ******* ****** *********** **** ****** {****} **** ***** ***** ***** {*****} ******** **** {****} {*****} {**********} **** ******* ***** **** {*****} {******} ******* ******* ****** ******* **** **** **** {***} {**} ******* ******* ************ ****** ***** {***} ****** {****} ******* ********** {****} ******** ***** {*******} {******} ********* {****} **** ******* ******** ****** ********** ****** {***} ********* ************* ******** **** ******* ****** ***** ******** {***} **** {****} {*****} {******} {*****} *********************** {***}

;)

Parihaka
08 Jan 07,, 08:45
The full list of censored words:

******** ***** ******* ******** {****} {****} {****} ***** {*****} {********} {*********} {*******} ***** ****** ****** ****** ************ {********} ***** ******* {*******} {****} ******* ****** ***** ***** ****** ***** ***** ******* ******* ****** *********** **** ****** {****} **** ***** ***** ***** {*****} ******** **** {****} {*****} {**********} **** ******* ***** **** {*****} {******} ******* ******* ****** ******* **** **** **** {***} {**} ******* ******* ************ ****** ***** {***} ****** {****} ******* ********** {****} ******** ***** {*******} {******} ********* {****} **** ******* ******** ****** ********** ****** {***} ********* ************* ******** **** ******* ****** ***** ******** {***} **** {****} {*****} {******} {*****} *********************** {***}

;)

And fair enought too, I'm shocked you would know such words