Omar Saeed Sheikh, above right, February 2002
Abu Zubaydah, Faisalabad, March 2002
Ramzi Binalshibh, Karachi, above left, September 2002
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Rawalpindi, March 2003
Naeem Noor Khan, Lahore, July 2004
Khalfan Ghailani, July 2004, Gujrat

Jay
28 Sep 04,, 14:40
So is Massod Azhar and Mohammd Sayeed still in so called house arrest ?? :tongue:

Asim Aquil
28 Sep 04,, 17:46
So is Massod Azhar and Mohammd Sayeed still in so called house arrest ?? :tongue:

Azhar I believe is in Kashmir, India's side. According to Pakistani claims.

Jay
28 Sep 04,, 18:24
No way in heaven.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/578369.stm
http://www.pakistan-facts.com/article.php/20040222171129552
http://in.rediff.com/news/2003/nov/17pak1.htm
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=story_11-2-2004_pg7_10

Asim Aquil
28 Sep 04,, 18:28
Lots of maybes.

Jay
28 Sep 04,, 18:30
well, I pray to God that his fat ass should be in Kashmir. I want to see his reconstructed deformed mangled face which has a made in India imprint on it.

Ray
28 Sep 04,, 19:38
From the point fo view of psychology,

any deformity forces a person to things that makes him prominent and reckonable. Mostly negative actions.

I wouldn;t be surprised if someone claims that Osama bin laden is in India! :rolleyes:

ajaybhutani
28 Sep 04,, 23:12
From the point fo view of psychology,

any deformity forces a person to things that makes him prominent and reckonable. Mostly negative actions.

I wouldn;t be surprised if someone claims that Osama bin laden is in India! :rolleyes:

Theres always a possibility that he's in india ..LOL.. after all hobody is hunting exclusively for him here.And at the same time he will have nough links from here to get his terror work goin all over.

Jay
28 Sep 04,, 23:30
Theres always a possibility that he's in india ..LOL.. after all hobody is hunting exclusively for him here.
WTF are you talking about?? He's an absconding criminal and there are criminal cases against him in Indian courts. So they are hunting him "exclusively" in India.

ajaybhutani
28 Sep 04,, 23:45
WTF are you talking about?? He's an absconding criminal and there are criminal cases against him in Indian courts. So they are hunting him "exclusively" in India.
I meant tat he's safe staying in india rite now bec noone is expecting him to be here except that in case even a slightest intelligence news /hint comes out that osama is in india indians can surely make his life a big hell.
But as of now he's not expected in india but in afganistan/paksitani border areas. and till theres no intelligence evidence/from any intelligence agency about a possibility of his presence in india .India is a safe heaven for him to hide..

Ray
29 Sep 04,, 09:04
BBC Has shown Musharraf in Netherlands stating the Osama is alive.

How would he know unless he knows? He is not the President of Afghanistan or India.

;);)

Therefore, where is Osama? :rolleyes: ;)

Samudra
29 Sep 04,, 09:11
Lots of maybes.

I have a couple of words for this comment of your asim.

SHUT UP !.

You dont think , we will forget that young man killed on his honey moon...

and well , last time musharaff came here , we gave him the residential address of Dawood Ibrahim in Karachi.

another although irrelevant point just to wake you up to facts , You think since we people are going quite OK on musharaff , we forget Kargil and the fact is Musharaff can back stab us anytime and he is very good at that (taliban and kargil ) ?

its just a matter of choice, for the time being.
Many people havent forgotten Capt.Amol Kalia and such.

Asim Aquil
29 Sep 04,, 19:55
well, I pray to God that his fat ass should be in Kashmir. I want to see his reconstructed deformed mangled face which has a made in India imprint on it.

Amen!

Asim Aquil
29 Sep 04,, 19:57
I have a couple of words for this comment of your asim.

SHUT UP !.

You dont think , we will forget that young man killed on his honey moon...

and well , last time musharaff came here , we gave him the residential address of Dawood Ibrahim in Karachi.

another although irrelevant point just to wake you up to facts , You think since we people are going quite OK on musharaff , we forget Kargil and the fact is Musharaff can back stab us anytime and he is very good at that (taliban and kargil ) ?

its just a matter of choice, for the time being.
Many people havent forgotten Capt.Amol Kalia and such.

There was this song, (remix of an old one) I heard, Indian. It had these lines:

"Ik din tujhe samaj ayegi
Afsos bohot derr hojayegi"

I might be off by a few words...

Ray
29 Sep 04,, 20:09

Asim,

Since you love poetry and songs, here goes a reply:

'Sajjan re jhoot na bolo,
Khuda ke pas jana hain'

Translated:

'Sweetheart, don't tell LIES,
You have to go (finally) to God (to answer)'.

Nice, what?

Ray
29 Sep 04,, 20:12
Good for Pakistan.

Air atttack, Artillery attack, raze villages.

The result?

The President announces that OSAMA IS STILL ALIVE!

Show action, but ensure that the root problem is not targeted. US wants to send its troops from Afghanistan to do what Pakistan can't.

NO, Pakistan is a sovreign country.

tarek
29 Sep 04,, 20:28
Ray's logic:

Pakistan targets terrorists
blame Pakistan for not finding Osama. Maybe Indian should send troops :) but it seems Indian is not so good at ensuring that the root of the problem is targetted ?? Could it be?? :)

Enjoy the soothing serenade performed by Musharraf and Manmohan - get used to it, you will be hearing a lot more, First Siachen... :)

Asim Aquil
29 Sep 04,, 21:06
Asim,

Since you love poetry and songs, here goes a reply:

'Sajjan re jhoot na bolo,
Khuda ke pas jana hain'

Nice, what?

Kaha jo unho ne woh sab ne suna
Jo humne kaha woh, woh kisne suna?

Koi ghum kahin hai, Koi ghum kahin
Koi soch bhi unki, apni nahi

Ghulami Main khush hain abhi doosron ki
Keh rehtay hain jannat main, woh ahmakon ki

Kaha jo unho ne woh sab ne suna....

-- Allaama Iqbal

Ray
29 Sep 04,, 21:40
NO muqarar (encore).

Translation for all please.

Let them not be deprived of your gem!

tarek
29 Sep 04,, 22:19
Beginning of the Endgame?

Pentagon to field more sophisticated surveillance on Pak-Afghan border

ISLAMABAD: The Pentagon is considering adding more sophisticated surveillance equipment to trap Osama Bin Laden and his top aide, Al-Zawahri, along the Pak-Afghan border, reported CNN quoting official sources.

The decision to send the E-8 Joint Stars and RC-135 to the Pak-Afghan border region hasnít been made yet, but sources said capabilities of both aircrafts would be crucial to tracking down Osama Bin Laden in the area. E-8 Joit Stars, the long-range, aerial surveillance aircraft, can locate, classify and track ground targets in any type of weather and can receive a video feed from a predator drone and mark targets for attack, it said. RC-135 Rivet Joint, another sophisticated a long-range, high-altitude reconnaissance aircraft, can travel more than 500 metre per hour (mph), sources added.

Besides unmanned Predator drones, U-2 spy plane, satellite communication, unattended ground sensors, satellite communication, border search, the E-8 Joint Stars and RC-135 Rivet Joint would supplement ground forces to trap down the OBL and his top aides in the area. Unmanned Predator drones, flying at 25,000 feet, are equipped with cameras that can spot vehicles and people, and special radar that can operate through clouds.

U-2 spy planes which fly above 70,000 feet, can take photographs using radar and intercepting communications. The United States designed the U-2 planes in 1955 to spy on the Soviet Union. The plans can reach speeds higher than 475 mph. Ground sensors may be placed either buried by troops or dropped from a plane along mountain passes. The sensors detect sound and motion of vehicles and give information to military analysts via satellite. online

Samudra
30 Sep 04,, 06:23

Asim

Dude i boast no knowledge of hindi/urdu.
But my humble efforts on translating what you have posted is

"One day we will come to understand each other
But it would take a long time"

or maybe "It would be too late" ? :)

I am one tall(!),dark,rice eating , tamil hailing from south india.Hindi , is still a bit difficult for me.

hope you wont be making stupid threads again