Australia a new power or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia a new power or not?

Australia a New militiary Power. Anyone with statistics and how they would cope with defending themselves individually please wb. A great air force. Navy excellent. Ground Troop numbers leave a lot to be desired.
    "I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein

Originally posted by aussie
    Australia a New militiary Power. Anyone with statistics and how they would cope with defending themselves individually please wb. A great air force. Navy excellent. Ground Troop numbers leave a lot to be desired.

great power is a relative term ,please specify by examples whom u wanna compare it with in present/10 years ahead/40 years ahead.

Comment

Australia new power

Military expenditures - dollar figure:
      $14,120.1 million (2003)

Military manpower
      males: 140,182 (2004 est.)

im sure their air force is brilliant and also the same with their navy?
      If anyone can find any other information please send it to me thanx!!!
      "I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein

Comment

An extremely good place to start

Australian Government, Department of Defence - Publications, Reports & Documents

Comment

Australia At War?

Do you feel that Australia would be able to defend itself from a country like Indonesia? From Military Force??

Comment

Nobody is in a position nor desire to invade Australia.

Comment

Hey aussie do u some info about the indonesian and australian militaries . May be we can do some sort of a comaprision here.

Comment

Working...
              X