Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Democrats and Liberals

Question:

If John Kerry wins, are democrats and liberals going to feel bad when they see Al Qaeda terrorists in Afghanistan and insurgents in Iraq celebrating in the streets??

What makes you feel that would be the case?

All American Presidents are Conservatives as far as the remainder of the world's feeling.

Tell me one President of the USA who didn't work for USA's interest.

If you can say so, then I will answer, even though I am not american, democrat, republican or naderist.

This much I can assure you that if the rhetorics are toned down, many will join the bandwagon.

India requires stability in economy. Oil dpell stability in economy for the developing world. It cannot be there without a stable and a peaceful Middle East.

It is reported in the Indian media, that she will contribute to Sudan for UN peacekeeping. Obviously, we want peace and given the realpolitiks, it is awfully difficult for us to get tough with oil producing countries even if we agree with the basic rationale of the US war on terror, which anyway is in our interest.

India as of today does not take foreign financial aid.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
      Just like every other country, if there were he'd get fired. On election day, sadly most voters only think of themselves, little care is given to others. :(
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
        What makes you feel that would be the case?

All American Presidents are Conservatives as far as the remainder of the world's feeling.

If you can say so, then I will answer, even though I am not american, democrat, republican or naderist.

This much I can assure you that if the rhetorics are toned down, many will join the bandwagon.

India requires stability in economy. Oil dpell stability in economy for the developing world. It cannot be there without a stable and a peaceful Middle East.

It is reported in the Indian media, that she will contribute to Sudan for UN peacekeeping. Obviously, we want peace and given the realpolitiks, it is awfully difficult for us to get tough with oil producing countries even if we agree with the basic rationale of the US war on terror, which anyway is in our interest.

India as of today does not take foreign financial aid.
        its not about them working for our interests, its about them killing terrorists. Bush does, Kerry won't (actively persue them).

If you were a terrorist, who would you vote for?

Comment

Originally posted by TruthSpeak
          Question:

If John Kerry wins, are democrats and liberals going to feel bad when they see Al Qaeda terrorists in Afghanistan and insurgents in Iraq celebrating in the streets??
          Don't the insurgents in Iraq still celebrate in street under Bush presidency?

As far as AlQaeda is concerned Bush has helped then launch their biggest recruitment drive. You kill 1 they get 10 new recruits.

Comment

its not about them working for our interests, its about them killing terrorists. Bush does, Kerry won't (actively persue them).

If you were a terrorist, who would you vote for?
            Since I am not a terrorist, I wouldn't know, but you sure seem to know. ;)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
              Since I am not a terrorist, I wouldn't know, but you sure seem to know. ;)
              idiocy.

Comment

idiocy.

Don't be unkind to yourself.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                  Don't be unkind to yourself.
                  Stick to politics...comedy isnt for you.

Comment

You bet it. I am dead serious.

You must understand the difference between repartee and comedy.

A real Joker in the pack, do I espy?
                    Last edited by Ray; 24 Sep 04,, 06:37.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by turnagainarm
                      Don't the insurgents in Iraq still celebrate in street under Bush presidency?
                      No, they die in the streets.

As far as AlQaeda is concerned Bush has helped then launch their biggest recruitment drive. You kill 1 they get 10 new recruits.
                      Your reality is innaccurate. Al Qaeda was doing a thousand times better before this war started.

You realize the Taliban was the sole shield for Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda?? Its gone. They have no protector. They have no country they can roam free in. Their assets are frozen.

Whatever new recruits they get will die alongside their recruiter. It doesnt matter to us. They havent attacked our homeland since 9/11 because of all this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                        um, exactly who interest should the president of the united states be looking out for?
                        Whoever is unjust let him be unjust still
                        Whoever is righteous let him be righteous still
                        Whoever is filthy let him be filthy still
                        Listen to the words long written down
                        When the man comes around- Johnny Cash

Comment

No, they die in the streets.

Apparentally you don't watch the TV news. Watch the news you will see them dancing with their AK-47 and RPG.

Your reality is innaccurate. Al Qaeda was doing a thousand times better before this war started.
                          If that is the case then how come they have killed far people after 9/11 than they had before it.

Your statement shows that you don't understand the nature of AlQaeda.

You realize the Taliban was the sole shield for Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda?? Its gone. They have no protector. They have no country they can roam free in.
                          These guys are just lying low in Pakistan, supposedly a frontline ally of US!
                          Still they are able to cross into Afghanistan and shoot at US soldiers and occasionally inflict casualty.

War on terror has been a joke so far. The two countries responsible for 9/11 Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are US best allies.
                          How do you fight a war on terror when two countries who manufacutred all the terrorists, you declare them your best allies and sleep with them?

Their assets are frozen.
                          You gotta freeze more, just look around how many people they are still killing.

Whatever new recruits they get will die alongside their recruiter. It doesnt matter to us. They havent attacked our homeland since 9/11 because of all this.
                          Terrorists must be eliminated I have no problem with that.

Yes the terrorists have not attacked the mainland USA, there are couple of reasons for that. First of all the geographical seperation from the rest of the world, thanks to Atalantic and Pacific ocean, makes US much much less vulnerable to terrorism than the rest of the world.
                          Sure you have 5 million muslims living in US, but after they got their asses kicked after 9/11 with thousands of imprisionment and thousands of deportation, they have learnt their lesson. They know if there was a single incidence of terrorism on US soil then they all would be interned like the Japanese during the ww-2, stripped of their citizenship and deported.
                          Other reason is that US has successfully deflected it on to other places, such as Bali, Moracco, Bombay, Isatambul, Ankara, Baslan, you name it.

As long as terrorists are killing other people USA does not give a damn.

In fact recently when terrorists were killing small Russian children in Beslan, USA was supporting the terrorists by asking Putin to negotiate with terrorists.
                          Last edited by turnagainarm; 24 Sep 04,, 18:25.

Comment

I always wonder about this frointline ally business.

True Pakistan is taking action. Quite a lot to against the AQ. However, it is also for her own good and especially for Musharraf's own good. Can;t have a State where there are many power centres - the AQ terrorists, the Mullahmen, and the govt.

All said and done, Musharraf wants Pakistan to do well.

Therefore, I wonder why they are so chary about US troops entering Pakistan when chasing AQ operatives, who go into the Pakistani tribal areas for refuge. If the US was allowed then with their superior weaponry and surveillance devices, they would be of immense assitance to Pakistan.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by donnie
                              um, exactly who interest should the president of the united states be looking out for?

I think you have misunderstood me.

I was just saying that een if Kerry win, obviously the interest of the USA would be paramount for him.

Thus, there is no President of the USA or any country who would willing sell his country; at least not the US Presidents. Bannana Republics may.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                              X