Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet another example of liberal tolerance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another example of liberal tolerance...

compassion, sensitivity, inclusiveness...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...vrs10309162250

Let me know when an equivalent reverse can be found.
    The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Originally posted by Horrido
    compassion, sensitivity, inclusiveness...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...vrs10309162250

Let me know when an equivalent reverse can be found.
    I doubt you will find one.

Liberals are only compassionate when it comes to using other people's money. They dont really have a compassionate bone in their body....they are only compassionate in situations where:

1. Something will get done for them.
    2. Their wallet will get bigger.
    3. They can persuade votes.
    4. Someone they hate has done something they thing they can choose an alternate side on for political gain.

By the way, these 4 things is the frame John Kerry is built on.

Comment

4. Someone they hate has done something they thing they can choose an alternate side on for political gain.
      So what you're saying is that Democrats and Republicans are the same. Good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by List
        So what you're saying is that Democrats and Republicans are the same. Good to know.
        Not at all.

Comment

That's just sad. Good example of the difference in attitudes, Horrido.
          No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

I saw another video (from Everett, Washington) where there was a Kerry supporter and a Bush supporter standing side by side waving banners and the like. Then out of no where, the Kerry supporter turns around and starts screaming at the Bush supporter, takes his sign away and starts pushing him ... all in plain view of a cop, needless to say I belive he spent time in a holding cell.

I have also heard of people who have the Bush-Cheny '04 Bumper Stickers on their cars that they have Kerry supporters come up to them, scream at them, damage their cars, etc

To do this and to rip up a sign being held by a 3 year old sickens me, do these people have any morals or values ... o wait I forgot, if your a republican or a conservative you have no morals as you are the most evil group of people on Earth who are baby killers, dicatator supporters and the like so therefore all their actions would be justified. (PS: that was me making fun of the liberals lol )

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
              To do this and to rip up a sign being held by a 3 year old sickens me
              I agree. They assulted a child, over politics, it's a grim picture of liberalism to say the least.
              I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
              even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
              He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
                I saw another video (from Everett, Washington) where there was a Kerry supporter and a Bush supporter standing side by side waving banners and the like. Then out of no where, the Kerry supporter turns around and starts screaming at the Bush supporter, takes his sign away and starts pushing him ... all in plain view of a cop, needless to say I belive he spent time in a holding cell...
                LOL, i bet he then complained about his constitutional right to assembly being violated by the patriot act
                "I'm against picketting, but i dont know how to show it"

Comment

Originally posted by griftadan
                  LOL, i bet he then complained about his constitutional right to assembly being violated by the patriot act
                  Dont joke .... id say theres about a 90% chance that he did say that lol

Comment

Originally posted by TruthSpeak
                    I doubt you will find one.

Liberals are only compassionate when it comes to using other people's money. They dont really have a compassionate bone in their body....they are only compassionate in situations where:

By the way, these 4 things is the frame John Kerry is built on.
                    You are absolutely delluding yourself. By pointing to a few examples of bad behavior you try to make broad generalizations about everyone. I have several friends that like to argue this way. Sadly it often works, especially when you have a sympathetic audience. The same line of thinking is what leads people to be racist. And by your post, you sound like another political bigot.

Having worked for habitat for humanity and homeless shelters I can tell you that most of the people there (students that I have talked to at least) would identify themselves as liberal. I don't think that any of those four points would apply to the people who I worked along side of.

Comment

Originally posted by barrowaj
                      You are absolutely delluding yourself. By pointing to a few examples of bad behavior you try to make broad generalizations about everyone. I have several friends that like to argue this way. Sadly it often works, especially when you have a sympathetic audience. The same line of thinking is what leads people to be racist. And by your post, you sound like another political bigot.

Having worked for habitat for humanity and homeless shelters I can tell you that most of the people there (students that I have talked to at least) would identify themselves as liberal. I don't think that any of those four points would apply to the people who I worked along side of.
                      What do people at homeless shelters usually want:

1. someone to do something for them (thats why they are there).
                      2. The government to make their pockets bigger (they are on welfare right?)

Two is enough.

Comment

habitat for humanity
                        I've worked on between 20 and 30 of those myself. :) Ever meet Jimmy? I was invited to meet him, but I'm still mad at him for Iran, so I figured it best not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                          I've worked on between 20 and 30 of those myself. :) Ever meet Jimmy? I was invited to meet him, but I'm still mad at him for Iran, so I figured it best not to.
                          No, never got to see Jimmy Carter. The guy is one of my favorite presidents though. I really think he got the short end of the stick when it came to the hostage crisis. He really did everything possible to see that the hostages were freed. It is pretty unjust though that Reagan gets credit for freeing them, when they were freed on the day of his innauguration. That Ayatollah really makes me pissed.

Comment

The guy is one of my favorite presidents though.
                            I think he's a good diplomat, but I don't see his presidency as much. Out of respect for you, I'll just leave it at that. ;)
                            It is pretty unjust though that Reagan gets credit for freeing them,
                            I don't think it was Reagan, more like just a Republican. They knew the difference in response would have been small failed rescue vs. bombs and troops.

Comment

Working...
                            X