Assault weapons ban expires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assault weapons ban expires

Hi guys. Back from vacation in Europe, glad to see everybody is Ok. Confed how are you guys down there ,still holding on? Hope the weather didn't break you.

Probably most of you know this , monday night 9-13 the assault weapons ban expires if the law is not renewed (the 10 years limit).
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED

Originally posted by zimbrul
    Hi guys. Back from vacation in Europe, glad to see everybody is Ok. Confed how are you guys down there ,still holding on? Hope the weather didn't break you.

Probably most of you know this , monday night 9-13 the assault weapons ban expires if the law is not renewed (the 10 years limit).
    Yeah and it won't be renewed, there's not enough votes in the House for it. Clinton once said he rekoned it cost the Democrats 20 seats and their 50 year majority.
    Although the repealing of the ban won't matter for a few of us, like me in California:

Comment

Originally posted by Gio
      like me in California
      Don't worry, if worst comes to worst, the rest of us will liberate you. ;)
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
        And surely he couldn't complain about Pa helping out. What with the state being surrounded by gun control regimes, yet not being overrun ourselves. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
          Dont forget to liberate me from Hillary Clinton and Caryoln McCarthy. You know something wierd, the gun that killed the people on that train (the LIRR Massacre, one of the 6 people killed was McCarthy's husband and her son was paralyzed for life and dozens were wounded) is not on the list of banned guns. Makes you wonder what their real goal is ... hmmmm, I wonder?

Comment

Sorta makes that case of cosmolined 30 round AK mags in my basement a depreciated investment...

Oh well, I sold the other cases a few years ago, and dumped my AK this spring (needed the money.)
            sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Working...
            X