PDA

View Full Version : New user ranks

Ironduke
09 Dec 06,, 22:16
Dear Members,

We recently did away with the old usergroup titles, and have instituted user ranks. Senior Contributors who have custom user titles will show their user title above their rank.

The user ranks are:

New Member - 0 to 10 posts
Lurker - 10 to 100 posts
Contributor - 100 to 750 posts
Senior Contributor - 750+ posts

sappersgt
10 Dec 06,, 00:23
Dear Members,

We recently did away with the old usergroup titles, and have instituted user ranks. Senior Contributors who have custom user titles will show their user title above their rank.

The user ranks are:

New Member - 0 to 10 posts
Lurker - 10 to 100 posts
Contributor - 100 to 750 posts
Senior Contributor - 750+ posts

Does the new title come with a raise?:tongue:

Ironduke
10 Dec 06,, 00:48
Heh, if that were the case, I'd give myself a title deserving of very high pay :)

Ironduke
10 Dec 06,, 01:12
Changed them up a bit:

New Member: 0 posts
Regular: 25 posts
Patron: 150 posts
Contributor: 300 posts
Sr. Contributor: 750 posts

-{SpoonmaN}-
10 Dec 06,, 02:33
Goody I feel so needed now. By the way Duke could you please make my custom title 'College Drop-Out'?
Cheers.

Ironduke
10 Dec 06,, 02:56
Goody I feel so needed now. By the way Duke could you please make my custom title 'College Drop-Out'?
Cheers.
Sure thing. Hope you like your new title(s). ;)

-{SpoonmaN}-
10 Dec 06,, 03:01
Sure thing. Hope you like your new title(s). ;)

Awesome. Thanks duke.

sappersgt
10 Dec 06,, 03:05
Heh, if that were the case, I'd give myself a title deserving of very high pay :)

We used to call that being "frocked". You got the rank but no extra pay. ;)

Samudra
10 Dec 06,, 15:35
Super!

northface
10 Dec 06,, 23:33
Just thinking aloud..how about a 'Caution..in Troller mode' signature or plain 'Cautioned Troller' instead of banning people here in case of forum rule violations. Will seem more liberal and yet cautions people from answering heatedly and jeopardizing their own post status by obvious flamebaiting. Time period of "TROLL" mode at discretion of mods. And yes if they continue for sometime same mode..then exercise the ban option. Fairer? :) :tongue:

Draconion
11 Dec 06,, 09:08
Yeah a troll thing will be really nice...that will humilate the guy to death..if he is a troll that is!!

On the other hand, I think that you should have either more number of ranks or should lay them over more posts...that'll make it better...here after 750 posts...you will remain a senior member...i think you should make a person a senior member after 2500 posts...

Draconion
11 Dec 06,, 09:09
7 more to go for me to be a contributor!!!

YIPEE..(childish aint it?):redface:

MarquezRazor
11 Dec 06,, 11:57
Yeah a troll thing will be really nice...that will humilate the guy to death..if he is a troll that is!!

A good :eek: troll i am sure can use that to his advantage;)

brak
12 Dec 06,, 00:25
im a contributor...nice. I dont remember contributing much to this board though...except spam:redface:

RustyBattleship
14 Dec 06,, 22:43
We used to call that being "frocked". You got the rank but no extra pay. ;)

That's okay. When Eisenhower was given 4 stars to be commanding officer of all European forces in WW II, technically he was still a Colonel.

Esskay
17 Dec 06,, 14:17
Who was the gentleman writing "Reminescences" who retired as a Brig in 1919 and rejoined as Lt Col in 30s.... west point.

Rusting memory.... I could be wrong... is it possible in US of A?

Hell I need to recharge the batteries. I could be ranked for this one. :)

jame$thegreat
18 Dec 06,, 02:42
So I'm only a patron :frown: I'll be a contributer soon!!

jame$thegreat
18 Dec 06,, 02:43
NOW im a contributor!!!!!