School tommorow - 11th grade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School tommorow - 11th grade

Hey guys, just wanted to let you guys know that tommorow starts the 1st day of 11th grade - the hardest year as ive been told. So I wont be around much except in the evenings and on weekends. Talk to you guys tommorow night after the a 7 hour stay at the West Islip Correctional Center ... opps I mean high school.

Originally posted by ChrisF202
    Hey guys, just wanted to let you guys know that tommorow starts the 1st day of 11th grade - the hardest year as ive been told. So I wont be around much except in the evenings and on weekends. Talk to you guys tommorow night after the a 7 hour stay at the West Islip Correctional Center ... opps I mean high school.
    You know, for the life of me, I cannot remember 11 grade. I remember a certain blonde but that's about it. Jog a dinosaur's old memory when you get the chance.

Comment

Best of luck Chris. I started 12th grade a week ago and so far, it is very easy compared to last year. Last year, I had 3 hard AP classes, the ACT, my SAT IIs, did a big science project, and played on varsity tennis. I'd say give it your best because it's the last year that colleges look at on your transcript and in your portfolio. Good luck and have some fun as well.
      Am out of town for a while and then have tons of work coming up at school. Will be back once that's all done.

Comment

Good luck Chris, try to have fun. :)
        Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
        I remember a certain blonde but that's about it.
        Little red head for me...
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Thanks guys, it wasent as bad as I thaught it would be. Have to go shopping now for supplies lol ttyl, ill try and post tommorow.

Comment

I'm going into 11th Grade too, don't start till Thursday though:) Goodluck this year Chris!

Comment

Good luck to you both.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Haha, 11th grade was the worse. They try to pack on the work, 12th grade is easy going, though. Hang in there, lol.

Comment

Good Lord 11th Grade I vaugely remember that Hell...,
                  Try not to let all that "education" interfere with good common sense ;)

Dragoon
                  Yes..,You have the right To Speak, however I have the right not to listen

Comment

11th grades the best. You start smartening up, chicks are still dumb. Easy pickings.

I remember I was really into WWF and had like really styled my hair like the The Rock. And my voice is similar too, so like I used to go about tellin everyone "Know your role and shut your mouth". What do you know that shit routine actually worked....!!

That was a simpler time, don't try it now!

Hmmm back then, in the Brittish schooling system, 11th grade was also graduating year. Doing your A-levels was optional. O levels education was sufficient to get into college.

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
                      11th grades the best. You start smartening up, chicks are still dumb. Easy pickings.

I remember I was really into WWF and had like really styled my hair like the The Rock. And my voice is similar too, so like I used to go about tellin everyone "Know your role and shut your mouth". What do you know that shit routine actually worked....!!

That was a simpler time, don't try it now!

Hmmm back then, in the Brittish schooling system, 11th grade was also graduating year. Doing your A-levels was optional. O levels education was sufficient to get into college.
                      LOL, this is when we have to start thing about college and stuff this year, out of maybe 200 kids in a graduating class each year maybe only half (sometimes less) go to a "away from home" college and the rest go to local community colleges. We a fairly rich, mostly white upper middle class town. Is it pretty much this way all over or is my town just dumb lol? It really makes me fear for the future, almost nobody has a clue what they want to do in life.

Comment

Wow...Theres not much memory of high school here either. Then again, anything that'd be considered an "education" was never learned there. Though technically the senior year trip might of been a good learning experience.

Makes me wish for a second such trip with some of the same people. Preferably in an almost exact same setting...but maybe bringing along an ace up my sleeve that could be used to turn the tables and make a bad thing or two happen to a few other people, or maybe think something will. And tell them it was only a drill at the last second, next time will be real...

^^^If that seemed kind of cryptic. Part of it was about a few people pulling something ignorant in Lithuania and couldn't leave well enough alone beyond that. The rest isn't tough to figure out.

Comment

Is it pretty much this way all over or is my town just dumb lol? It really makes me fear for the future, almost nobody has a clue what they want to do in life.
                          It's the same all over. Alot of people are not ready to go away from the security of home that soon. There are only limited spaces big schools, so grades count. This can be fixed by working hard in a community college, as well as getting 2, or more, years out of the way. You're also right about not having a clue. Some people never have a clue, and they are some of the most interesting people you could ever wish to meet. So don't worry about that. ;)
                          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Then again, anything that'd be considered an "education" was never learned there.
                            Exactly, why bother having mandatory education above the 8th grade level? What average Joe is going to use 9x times 10x divided by 30x+8x times 15y in their lives or how does reading Romeo and Juliet and then writing a 2 page typed essay help me in life? Not everyone is going to be an engineer or a mathmatician or a writing professor. Imagine all the money we could save.

Comment

What average Joe is going to use 9x times 10x divided by 30x+8x times 15y in their lives or how does reading Romeo and Juliet and then writing a 2 page typed essay help me in life?
                              Math and philosophy are needed by everyone. The more the better.

Comment

Working...
                              X