• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man of the Year Nominees.

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3
    I never understood "fire for effect". I thought the firing WAS the effect...

Number 3, cuz she's doing the carrying, and it's beer, so it's aiight.
    I thought number 2, cuz he's finally getting rid of his wife and mother-in-law (or so it seems to me), but then he'd have to work by himself.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Re: Man of the Year Nominees.

Originally posted by kingfrogger

Number 2

Two gets my vote. The man on the Tractor captured not one, but two Slavic women in that cage. Alive!

Thats very manly.

And now I want to one up him, and somehow get a young, and quite formidable. Chechan female that I've seen before, trapped inside a cage alive & unharmed. Alive & unharmed goes double for me. (w00t)

Comment

...Chechan female that I've seen before...
        Would that be the one who would have been nuclear blast hot? :N LOLOL!!!
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
          ...Chechan female that I've seen before...
          Would that be the one who would have been nuclear blast hot? :N LOLOL!!!
          Yeah. That'd be the one. You think I'd have more common sense than to talk about pulling a stunt like that...

Comment

We're guys. If you ask any woman alive, we weren't blessed with common sense. Speaking of which, why don't we have any women members???

Comment

Poke would the only one who'd get an invite here. Despite Snipes excellent record of sweeping her off her feet. She hasn't registered.

Comment

Snipes excellent record of sweeping her off her feet
                ROFLMAO!!!

Can't wait to hear his reply if/when he reads that.

Comment

LOL! If he can stop laughing long enough, that is...

Comment

VERY true...

Comment

My advice to him. Just use some of his own Martial Arts training, and do that literally. That'd be the only way he'd ever sweep Poke off her feet. :p

Comment

What's to say she won't pull a 9mm or something on him?

Comment

Maybe if someone warned her Snipe would do that. But who's to say he wouldn't be carrying as well? Or that such a standoff would be all that evenly matched.

Comment

That would be interesting. Seeing a standoff between Poke and Snipe, and me offering bets on who would fire first...

Comment

I think she'd just fly in and run him over in her new KC-135...

But that's just something I'd do. :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                              X