Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is up with all the criminal news, arrests and convictions of politicans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is up with all the criminal news, arrests and convictions of politicans?

Is India into some criminal clean up operations of the political structure? I'm just surprised with all the activity lately. Normally cases go on and on and are forgotten, the politicans rob, murder, rape and bribe and still get away. Dare I hope we are truly cleaning house?

If you're talking about Navjot Singh Sidhu, his case had been going on for almost 2 decades now, finally has come to an end, and its bad news for him... btw, the person he is convicted of killing was actually a distant relative of ours... just found that out..... well, its all over for Sidhu, its a shame really, I sort of liked his personality, a real charismatic guy... what other clean up operations are you talking about? The operations done by the media stations catching the politicians taking bribes was also a job very well done, though I don't know what happened to those corrupt politicians... I wonder if any of them were actually charged...
    Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
    -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Shibu Soren, Navjot Sidhu, Arun Gawli, Some Yadav politican's son
      I was just hoping that the criminal politicans are finally being caught and prosecuted - High hopes I guess.

I too like Sidhu. Actually was very surprised to hear about him. Disappointing really.

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
        If you're talking about Navjot Singh Sidhu, his case had been going on for almost 2 decades now, finally has come to an end, and its bad news for him... btw, the person he is convicted of killing was actually a distant relative of ours... just found that out..... well, its all over for Sidhu, its a shame really, I sort of liked his personality, a real charismatic guy... what other clean up operations are you talking about? The operations done by the media stations catching the politicians taking bribes was also a job very well done, though I don't know what happened to those corrupt politicians... I wonder if any of them were actually charged...
        I like Sidhu as well. But law is law, and irrespective of political hand in all of this, it should apply equally to all.

Comment

Working...
        X