My 928 Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 928 Interior

Just installed a new Momo comando steering wheel. Tokk only 20 minutes, what a difference. Just trying to keep up with my buddy Sniper. [/FONT]
    Attached Files

Not bad, but I've never been a fan of the 928/944, both look ugly to me. 911 isn't bad but a bit out of my price range right now, not to mention the dumb rear engine which makes corners a nightmare.

Porsches are definitely overrated.

Comment

Tell that to the 2002 SS Z28 i put the hurting on last night. :)

My car is 21 years old, starts everyday, handles like it's glued to the road, doesn't overheat in traffic like all other exotics do, and does about 165mph.

Find me another car that can match that, and i might agree with you. Until then...

Porsche, there is no substitute.

Dave, wheel looks great bro. I'll post some pix of my new racing seats installed later today for ya to check out.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan
        Not bad, but I've never been a fan of the 928/944, both look ugly to me. 911 isn't bad but a bit out of my price range right now, not to mention the dumb rear engine which makes corners a nightmare.

Porsches are definitely overrated.

Check your info dude. The 928 is the most balanced Porsche ever with the engine up front, transaxle out back these suckers corner like they're on rails. Engines are designed to last over 300k miles, and if you're really nuts, check out www.renegadehybrids.com and see what dropping in a 500+ horsepower engine can do. At 140 mph a normal conversation can go on with one hand on the wheel (comes in handy on dates (o; )

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
          Tell that to the 2002 SS Z28 i put the hurting on last night. :)

My car is 21 years old, starts everyday, handles like it's glued to the road, doesn't overheat in traffic like all other exotics do, and does about 165mph.

Find me another car that can match that, and i might agree with you. Until then...

Porsche, there is no substitute.

Dave, wheel looks great bro. I'll post some pix of my new racing seats installed later today for ya to check out.

Thanks, I should have clean the car before taking the pics. Believe it or not, the car iseems faster with the new wheel

Comment

That's funny, cause i swear mine seems to handle better with my new wheel. LOL, all about perception i guess.

Comment

Working...
            X