Red Dawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Dawn

Found a few screen captures on Arfcom. After seeing it on tv a few weeks back, and all their talk about it. I must get a DVD of this movie on the cheap.

Anyway here are the images.

Nice UN beret

Let me see your war face

Another School shooting!

Wow, those AK-47's sure are powerful

cont.

A classic shot

The famous 4473 scene

Lea!

I had to lighten this one to see the gun

HANG ON!

I hope he filed his Form 1

cont.

Comment

The ambush. One of the best scenes. (gluttons got what they deserved).

I guess the Ruskies brought a couple of FALs

Comment

Interesting FSB and muzzle nut. What is this?

Notice the drum mag

Comment

Ok, last ones

What is this subgun?

Nice laminated stock

These shots are of the same gun. It looks like an AK-74. You can tell its not when you see the mag but I bet the brake and sidefolder were rare in 1983

Comment

Good heros flick, my Dad took me to see it when it came out... Did you see the South Park version titled "Grey Dawn"?
            No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
            I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
            even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
            He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Greay Dawn was funny, not as outdated. Still didn't comapre in the parts it parodied Red Dawn.

First half was funny though. Especially the part where Stan's Dad is running towards the gang across the field yelling "get off the street!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
                Ok, last ones

What is this subgun?
                That would be the Jatimatic
                :)

Comment

http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/80saction/reddawn.html

Comment

Alas, not one person dies in an unconventional manner. No silly gadgetry or outrageous stunts are to be found.
                    Outrageous stupidity? One of the baddies, a Cuban I think, tried to sneak up on one or two of the rebels and shoot them point blank...right as they fire an RPG. Glue on eyebrows anyone?

Comment

Uhh, I don't get what you're saying. It says outrageous stunts, not stupidity. That doesn't meet their definition of a novelty death.

Comment

Working...
                      X