Born to die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Born to die

We were all born and we will all die. We are born to die. From the moment we are conceived we are decaying and have started dying. This may be a pessimistic and cynical view but it is also fact. Some do not even make it that far. Contraception is death to the conception and abortion is death to the birth.
    In the world 4.1 people are born and 1.8 die every second . At the moment the population of the world is 6449715493
    Everything must happen for a reason but what is the purpose? The universe is a collection of infinite life forces and entities. Our reason for existing ultimately is to continue our existence as a species, to propagate. Death is inevitable. We don’t know when, where, how. Old age or, accident. Time is counting down to zero, but we don’t know when the clock will chime or when the last grain of sand will go through the hourglass. Is there really an afterlife? In the physical sense, life definitely ceases to exist. The only way we can truly experience death and answer these questions is to die. But I think I will wait my turn.

I am an atheist, so I have no real belief in the afterlife. If there is an existence after death then why are we alive? Why bother creating a life for yourself? When you are just going to lose it all. Unless you become famous or do something important, it is all in vain. Is life just a test for the after life? Does what we do and who we are follow us into the non-physical world? Or is life worthless and a waste of time, does it really matter? Is it an enigma, do we exist only to question existence. Is it just some experiment for some higher being?
    If physical being is measured, then is afterlife infinite? or do we just re-exist or reincarnate? Are we all just passing time till then? Maybe the old cliché ‘ light at the end of the tunnel’, is really about being reborn, the light is the vagina opening and the tunnel is our mothers birth canal. These questions have been pondered over the centuries by many learned philosophers and no doubt will continue to stimulate discussions for many centuries more.
    The way I see it there is what you know you know, what you know you don’t know, and what you don’t know you don’t know. I don’t know if there is an after life. I will only know when or if I experience it for myself. It is like another country. I know there’s a possibility that say for example America exists because I’ve been told, taught and read about it. But I will not know if it really does exist until I’m there. Afterlife does not exist for me yet. There is no scientific proof that it does exist. I believe everything turns to nothingness when dead. So I will live my life to the fullest because after that there may only be a void of nothingness. Life is for living. It is an experience. It is a thing of happenings. There will be bad and good times. No matter how bad it gets we might as well let it run it is unpredictable course. After all it is from our own personal perspective.

Comment

Mid-life crisis? Don't get yourself bogged down with stuff that MAY effect you at some future point in life. If you believe there's not afterlife, there's no point in breaking your head over it anyway right? Just live your life, as a good person so others can live their life too. Hope you're able to overcome whatever's bothering you, if something is.

Comment

Working...
      X