draw from concealment. Beat this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• draw from concealment. Beat this.

hands at my sides, 3913 inside pants holster, under untucked shirt. 21 feet to sillouette(sp?), time to first shot 2.17 seconds, 2nd shot-2.67, both hits in the A zone

same setup-speed only trial 1st shot at 1.67, 2nd at 1.98. Both in B zone, right of center-mass.

time to expend entire magazine A & B zone no misses=4.07 (nine rounds)
    sigpicUSS North Dakota

not to shabby if you ask me

Comment

Pretty cool shooting.
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

nice job

Comment

RE:

Damn. Nice.

Comment

How exactly do you time something like that?

Getting it into the hundredths of a second, I mean...

Is there a timing device you can get?
            I never understood "fire for effect". I thought the firing WAS the effect...

Comment

I assume something that would work on sound. Start at a certain tone and stop at the sound of the gunshot
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

That wouldn't work for him emptying the clip though.

Comment

Probably has different modes. Shut off after one shot, two shots, 7 shots, 15 shots, etc...

Comment

Ummm... okay. I'm thinking it's probably different than that, but I understand where you're going with it.

Comment

We use a PACT timer. The range master or coach holds it behind you and presses a button that starts a timer. It beeps, you draw, it hears and records every shot, thus you get time to first shot (includes your reaction time) and every shot until you stop, thus the total time. Real handy device.
                      sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

I was close...That seems like a pretty cool instrument. I wonder what my draw/load/fire time would be for my slingshot, concealed in my back pocket...

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
                          I was close...That seems like a pretty cool instrument. I wonder what my draw/load/fire time would be for my slingshot, concealed in my back pocket...
                          You gotta be careful with those! I've heard reports of fatalities from Wrist-Rockets (steel ball-bearing to the temporal lobe at 30 feet... LIGHTS OUT!)
                          sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Nah, I use plastic, paper and spitballs when shooting at people, and glass marbles when shooting at objects or furry little animals;) :D :)

Comment

Originally posted by 2DREZQ
                              You gotta be careful with those! I've heard reports of fatalities from Wrist-Rockets (steel ball-bearing to the temporal lobe at 30 feet... LIGHTS OUT!)
                              Yeah, there was a guy who shot a BB gun at his neighbor because he thaught his lawnmower was too loud, the man is now blind for life because of a BB hitting him below teh eye.

Comment

Working...
                              X