CV90 - Best of class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CV90 - Best of class?

Guys, is the CV90 really the best of its kind or its just overrated?

I doubt i'd call it the best of it's kind, well, i know i wouldn't....it doesn't say HK on it. ;)

Seriously, the refined variants of the M-16 are fine weapons, but they're nowhere near 'the best'. The M-14 is a 'better' rifle in nearly every way that matters, just as an example.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
      I doubt i'd call it the best of it's kind, well, i know i wouldn't....it doesn't say HK on it. ;)

Seriously, the refined variants of the M-16 are fine weapons, but they're nowhere near 'the best'. The M-14 is a 'better' rifle in nearly every way that matters, just as an example.
      Hmm... Im not sure if we're talking about the same CV90 The only CV90 I know is a swedish tracked IFV desinged for troop transport armed with 30mm Bofors ( or was it 40mm? ) autocannon and some ATGMs.

Comment

LOL!

I was looking at the picture on Stoners post. ;)

There are so many damned AR-15 variants, i just figured that's another one....Duh me. :)

Comment

Yah that confuses me sometimes too. It is very hard to see the line seperating the text body and his sig.

Comment

:) It happens And now that we all know what we're talking about what do you think about CV90? I think its great, it can be fitted with various weapon configurations including the somewhat experimental AMOS.

Comment

The unofficial swedish army page

Comment

I like the double barrel mortar. :)

Kewl.

Comment

Another link about CV90

Comment

Looks Like everyone is building Modular weapons systems.

I don't think i would want to fire a 120mm from and APC
                    at least not while it's moving.

Dragoon
                    Yes..,You have the right To Speak, however I have the right not to listen

Comment

The double barreled Mortar is AMOS and has been shortlisted for NLOS-Mortar.

Comment

It may very be that the 120mm mortar has no place on the battlefield.

From Field Artillery Magazine Nov-Dec 2003

A Case for Howitzers in Afghanistan By Captain Joshua D. Mitchell
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper

My post concerns the CV90 combat vehicle guys.

My sig is the Stoner Rifle 47, basically an M-4 that fires the AK-47 round.

Comment

Its armor could use improvement, but its better than Bradley, Warrior (Id say on a par with the one with 40mm gun/CTA turret), Hitfist, ASCOD, etc.

IMHO the BMP-4 is better in practically every way.

Comment

why?
                              you know, normally it should be something líke "a is better than be because of blablabla". are you able to do that?

Comment

Working...
                              X