Staff Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff Map

If you ever wondered whereabouts the staff here hails from, I've made a map.

Interesting fact! ZFBoxcar, the Colonel, and I all live on the 45th latitude! I feel honored to share the same degree of latitude with them.

The exact latitudes:
    ZFBoxcar (Montreal): 45.31
    The Colonel (Ottawa): 45.25 (6.9 miles south of ZFBoxcar, latitudinally)
    Ironduke (Minneapolis): 45.07 (20.7 miles south of the Colonel, latitudinally)

Rounded, Tophatter and Confed live on the 82W longitude.
    Tophatter (Fort Myers): 81.85W
    Confed999 (Tampa): 82.48W

Chris and Martin both live at approx. 56.30N, 2.58W. But that's not a fair comparison, because they live in the same city.
    Attached Files
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

WoW. That's kinda neat to see. Thanks, Ironduke.
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Why is there a Hammer and Sickle over Gio's state?
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Erm, when did Horrido move out of Washington State?

Comment

It shows me in Atlanta, Georgia?? When I am much farther southeast (on the east coast), right above the Florida line, closer to Tophatter and Confed.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper View Post
            Erm, when did Horrido move out of Washington State?
            Horrido sent me this picture of his house :) It's a secure, undisclosed location.
            Attached Files

Comment

Iron Duke-

I don't know if I've ever noticed you're here in the Twin Cities. Small of me. I live over in Columbia Heights but I work in St. Paul by the fairgrounds.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                It shows me in Atlanta, Georgia?? When I am much farther southeast (on the east coast), right above the Florida line, closer to Tophatter and Confed.
                And closer to...ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                  And closer to...ME!!!
                  Haha, I'm imagining that in a Smeagol voice.

Fixed your location Julie.

And Horrido is still at that "secure, undisclosed location".

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                    Haha, I'm imagining that in a Smeagol voice.

Fixed your location Julie.
                    Thanks.... it's perfect....now I'm right on top of the 3 wisest guys here, aren't I ? ..... heh, heh. That works. ;)

Comment

If Horrido has crashed NORAD and i havnt gotten an invite yet, i will be most displeased. :)

Comment

Just couldn't resist taking another swipe at this.
                        Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                        And closer to...ME!!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper View Post
                          If Horrido has crashed NORAD and i havnt gotten an invite yet, i will be most displeased. :)
                          If Horrido wishes to publicly disclose his location, I'll put it on the map. Until then I think it's best for use to assume he's based at that "secure, undisclosed location" in Colorado.

Comment

HAH!

You know, if I wasn't high on Percocet right now, that probably wouldn't have amused me more than a grin, and an eye-rolling, 'Ironduke has too much time on his hands.'

As it is, though, the guy in the cubicle outside my office just came in to see just what the hell was so funny.

This will be the only part of the kidney stone thang that I'm going to miss...it's been a bad two weeks, friends, but the Percocet has been a magic bullet.

Surgery tomorrow. Wish me luck and NO PAIN!

Comment

I always knew, deep down, you had a sense of humor Matt. Finally, it has emerged.

Comment

Working...
                              X