PDA

View Full Version : Staff Map

Ironduke
28 Nov 06,, 11:24
If you ever wondered whereabouts the staff here hails from, I've made a map.

Interesting fact! ZFBoxcar, the Colonel, and I all live on the 45th latitude! I feel honored to share the same degree of latitude with them.

The exact latitudes:
ZFBoxcar (Montreal): 45.31
The Colonel (Ottawa): 45.25 (6.9 miles south of ZFBoxcar, latitudinally)
Ironduke (Minneapolis): 45.07 (20.7 miles south of the Colonel, latitudinally)

Rounded, Tophatter and Confed live on the 82W longitude.
Tophatter (Fort Myers): 81.85W
Confed999 (Tampa): 82.48W

Chris and Martin both live at approx. 56.30N, 2.58W. But that's not a fair comparison, because they live in the same city.

THL
28 Nov 06,, 12:18
WoW. That's kinda neat to see. Thanks, Ironduke.

TopHatter
28 Nov 06,, 14:24
Why is there a Hammer and Sickle over Gio's state? :confused:

Bill
28 Nov 06,, 15:01
Erm, when did Horrido move out of Washington State?

Julie
28 Nov 06,, 15:11
It shows me in Atlanta, Georgia?? When I am much farther southeast (on the east coast), right above the Florida line, closer to Tophatter and Confed.

Ironduke
28 Nov 06,, 20:48
Erm, when did Horrido move out of Washington State?
Horrido sent me this picture of his house :) It's a secure, undisclosed location.

dalem
28 Nov 06,, 21:33
Iron Duke-

I don't know if I've ever noticed you're here in the Twin Cities. Small of me. I live over in Columbia Heights but I work in St. Paul by the fairgrounds.

-dale

Bluesman
28 Nov 06,, 21:45
It shows me in Atlanta, Georgia?? When I am much farther southeast (on the east coast), right above the Florida line, closer to Tophatter and Confed.

And closer to...ME!!!:cool:

Ironduke
28 Nov 06,, 23:39
Haha, I'm imagining that in a Smeagol voice.

Fixed your location Julie.

And Horrido is still at that "secure, undisclosed location".

Julie
29 Nov 06,, 01:32
Haha, I'm imagining that in a Smeagol voice.

Fixed your location Julie.Thanks.... it's perfect....now I'm right on top of the 3 wisest guys here, aren't I ? ..... heh, heh. :tongue: That works. ;)

Bill
29 Nov 06,, 03:18
If Horrido has crashed NORAD and i havnt gotten an invite yet, i will be most displeased. :)

Ironduke
29 Nov 06,, 12:56
Just couldn't resist taking another swipe at this.

Ironduke
29 Nov 06,, 12:57
If Horrido has crashed NORAD and i havnt gotten an invite yet, i will be most displeased. :)
If Horrido wishes to publicly disclose his location, I'll put it on the map. Until then I think it's best for use to assume he's based at that "secure, undisclosed location" in Colorado.

Bluesman
29 Nov 06,, 13:59
Just couldn't resist taking another swipe at this.

HAH!:biggrin:

You know, if I wasn't high on Percocet right now, that probably wouldn't have amused me more than a grin, and an eye-rolling, 'Ironduke has too much time on his hands.'

As it is, though, the guy in the cubicle outside my office just came in to see just what the hell was so funny.

This will be the only part of the kidney stone thang that I'm going to miss...it's been a bad two weeks, friends, but the Percocet has been a magic bullet.

Surgery tomorrow. Wish me luck and NO PAIN!:frown:

Julie
29 Nov 06,, 20:34
Just couldn't resist taking another swipe at this.I always knew, deep down, you had a sense of humor Matt. Finally, it has emerged. :biggrin:

gunnut
29 Nov 06,, 20:56
Thanks.... it's perfect....now I'm right on top of the 3 wisest guys here, aren't I ? ..... heh, heh. :tongue: That works. ;)

Ever noticed that "wise guys" and "wise men" carry completely different meanings?:biggrin:

Julie
29 Nov 06,, 21:09
Ever noticed that "wise guys" and "wise men" carry completely different meanings?:biggrin:Yes....and may I say, "how perceptive of you." ;)

dalem
29 Nov 06,, 21:16
We should have a map/globe page that shows a light everytime a WABer is on. ;) We could call it the Big Board and get upset when the Russian guys get to see it. ;)

And B-man, good luck!!!

-dale

jame$thegreat
30 Nov 06,, 00:22
Surgery tomorrow. Wish me luck and NO PAIN!:frown:

I also wish you some decent opiates, maybe they'll give you something good;)

Bluesman
30 Nov 06,, 04:15
Well...I can't sleep. My big bi-weekly presentation that I run for CENTCOM goes off tomorrow...and I have to leave just before the curtain goes up.:frown:

My boss is cool with it - he had his own kidney stone about six months ago; I couldn't have more sympathy with the head shed than I've got. So I've got THAT goin' for me.

But I have to leave off eating until it's over tomorrow. So, by 1600 EST, I'm going to be in wicked pain, hungry, anxious about work, exhausted, and flat on my back.

I'm hatin' my life right about now, girls.:frown:

Julie
30 Nov 06,, 04:19
I'm hatin' my life right about now, girls.:frown:Take a lap-top....we'll talk ya thru. ;)