• Show
Clear All

• Fifty-nine Deceits in Fahrenheit 9/11

http://www.davekopel.org/Terror/Fift...enheit-911.htm

http://www.davekopel.org/terror/59Deceits.pdf

Fifty-nine Deceits in Fahrenheit 9/11

By Dave Kopel

Last revised: Aug. 3, 2004.

There is a Four-page PDF summary, which you may reproduce freely.

You may also photocopy the full text of this report if you give it away for free.

A volunteer film-maker MMfixer has produced a revised version of the first 14:34 of Fahrenheit 9/11. The new version includes all the material in the original movie, plus captions to point out where Moore misleads or omits critical facts. This covers the 2000 election, the Bush administration before 9/11, and the 9/11 attacks. To download the film, you need to use BitTorrent. BitTorrent is a free and widely program for distributing very large media files (such as Grateful Dead concerts). With BitTorrent, your computer will be downloading bytes and simultaneously uploading bytes to other users. (If you need to find out more about BitTorrent, check out their website.) Once you have installed BitTorrent, use your web browser to go to SuperNova.org. The new version is available in the Movies/Documentary section. The file is very large in size, and is in .mpg format. The file title is "Michael Moore Fahrenheit911FactsFixedPromo." The download will take several hours with a high-speed connection. The file is also available from Kazaa.com, but to access Kazaa you must allow Kazaa to install a great deal of spyware on your computer. I have been told that MMfixer has produced a second version, which is 28 minutes long. It is available at alt.binaries.multimedia, and you need to use FTP (file transfer protocol) to get it; don't ask me how, since I don't know.

The parody version of Fahrenheit graciously credits me at the beginning, presumably because of the article below. I had no role in anything to do with the parody movie. Having seen the 14 minute version, I can say that I agree with some but not all of the editorial decisions which were made by the producers. But as far as I can tell, I have not seen evidence that the parody producers ever falsified information.

"This is all part of a vast right wing conspiracy", the "evil, racist conservatives" have struck again

Comment

Working...
    X