US Deployment Worldwide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Deployment Worldwide

i was wondering if anyone could tell me where the united states has troops stationed around the world. and if you know which divisions are deployed in which counties, that would be great too
    "I'm against picketting, but i dont know how to show it"

Here's a fairly up to date partial run down...

http://forum.a-10.org/topic.asp?TOPI...age=2&ARCHIVE=

Comment

Read an article yesterday we are bringing 70,000 servicemen back home, primarily from Germany.
      They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
      --Benjamin Franklin

There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.--John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by phalanx
        Read an article yesterday we are bringing 70,000 servicemen back home, primarily from Germany.
        Hasn't happenned yet but they're pulling the wrong troops. I want to see them gone from Yugoslavia if I had a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
          Hasn't happenned yet but they're pulling the wrong troops. I want to see them gone from Yugoslavia if I had a choice.
          Yeah Bush's speech is on Monday to the Veterans of Foreign Wars i believe, where he'll mention the pullback.

Personally I'm glad to be leaving Germany, If indeed we do. I'm trying to think of what is stationed in Yugoslavia right now but i can't remember exactly. Something like 5,000 troops if i remember right?
          They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
          --Benjamin Franklin

There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.--John Adams

Comment

Working...
          X