PDA

View Full Version : How many of you have read this book?

lulldapull
10 Aug 04,, 14:21
hey boys have you read this new book by that 'anonymous' CIA officer?

Anyway here is the title:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1574888498.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

"Imperial hubris" the guy was on Charlie Rose last week, and they didn't want to show his face and it was blacked out! :biggrin: :biggrin: But a fascinating look into the blunders of the 90's and how many times we should have killed that osama bastard but we didn't! more importantly it looks into why we have failed so far!

Ray
10 Aug 04,, 21:24
Khenche hue lun

Give a summary.

lulldapull
11 Aug 04,, 03:26
Khenche hue lun

Give a summary.

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Abaay yaar bohat barra lund hae ab main kiya karoon! ;) ;) ;)

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

londay/ bachian dono key phutt kar haath main aajaatey hae meray 'lulldaypull" ko daikh kar! :biggrin:

Rudolphuss
12 Aug 04,, 12:37
I'll surely check it out :) .

Aryan
12 Aug 04,, 14:00
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Abaay yaar bohat barra lund hae ab main kiya karoon! ;) ;) ;)

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

londay/ bachian dono key phutt kar haath main aajaatey hae meray 'lulldaypull" ko daikh kar! :biggrin:

LOL

visioninthedark
12 Aug 04,, 14:45
ohhhhhh bbhhhhheeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssssssssss!!! :biggrin:

Ray
12 Aug 04,, 20:01
Vision

?

Bill
12 Aug 04,, 23:49
English please.

Ludapull, we're not going to have any of those crazy pashtoon rants you used to go on over at Pak Defense. If you want to post here, do so in english...or not at all.

Ray
14 Aug 04,, 07:13
Snipe,

Lulthepull, is just recounting his gay exploits, which Aryan seems to be enjoying. It is in Urdu.

Indeed, English should be the format out here, but you have to at times forgive some for their lack of prowess over the English language. :)

lulldapull
15 Aug 04,, 08:32
English please.

Ludapull, we're not going to have any of those crazy pashtoon rants you used to go on over at Pak Defense. If you want to post here, do so in english...or not at all.

Dude I didn't initiate the dialect change here! Scroll up and see for yourself! :)

Aryan
15 Aug 04,, 14:18
What language is it anyway? It reads like a combination of urdu and punjabi or something :confused:

Ray
15 Aug 04,, 22:49
Indeed.

But you can't degrade this forum with forum names which are obscene with sex innuendo, apart from being a deviate form (a US Governor had to quit his office because of this inclination) and use a language that more than the majority don't understand and may even think it is something holy!

If what you are suggesting is holy and puritan, well then something is wrong with your concept of holiness.

This is a US forum and while they maybe be liberal, but I am yet to see that they openly condone the deviation you are suggesting. And anyway, how can you ask the otehrs to pull your you know what! Why should we face such indignities?

lulldapull
16 Aug 04,, 04:30
Indeed.

But you can't degrade this forum with forum names which are obscene with sex innuendo, apart from being a deviate form (a US Governor had to quit his office because of this inclination) and use a language that more than the majority don't understand and may even think it is something holy!

If what you are suggesting is holy and puritan, well then something is wrong with your concept of holiness.

This is a US forum and while they maybe be liberal, but I am yet to see that they openly condone the deviation you are suggesting. And anyway, how can you ask the otehrs to pull your you know what! Why should we face such indignities?

:biggrin: :biggrin: You have gotto be shittin us all Ray! Already forgettin the "indignities" that you guys in India have to go thru regarding the procurement of basic amenities of life; food, clothing, shelter etc etc....???? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

And now my name bothers you??? and you claim that you understand its meaning, despite being a gujju?? :biggrin: :biggrin: Comeon now! :biggrin: Ban me for my cooler than hell name??? Good God! whats this Neocon forum, with clowns from as far away as India comin down to! :rolleyes:

Jay
16 Aug 04,, 04:42
And lulldapull, save your stereotyping BS, if he's from Gujarat then you are from Saudi Arabia!

lulldapull
16 Aug 04,, 04:47
And lulldapull, save your stereotyping BS, if he's from Gujarat then you are from Saudi Arabia!

No no, now, he like you probably is from Gujraat! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I am a Pakistani baloch ( Persian) :biggrin: Araanbs are not allowed in Balochistan! :) hell we don't even let the God-damn Pakistan Army set up contontments in our province! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Jay
16 Aug 04,, 04:58
No no, now, he like you probably is from Gujraat!

Yeah right I'm a Gujarati :biggrin: I wud be if you are an Arab :biggrin:

you a balochi heh? Jamali?? I thot you were a Punjabi...you changed overnite...eh? so do you speak balochi by any chance?

lulldapull
16 Aug 04,, 05:10
Yeah right I'm a Gujarati :biggrin: I wud be if you are an Arab :biggrin:

you a balochi heh? Jamali?? I thot you were a Punjabi...you changed overnite...eh?

No man, Lulldapull is just a cliche' that you rant out in Pakistan if some one says sometyhing and which you, btw.just happen to know is not true, so you say it out loud, Oh lulldapull oaay! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I just thought it'd be a cool as hell forum name! and lo and behold you boys are all about it! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ray wants me banned because the name reminds him of his non existant manhood? :biggrin: you are probably undergoing some culrure shock! :rolleyes: And god knows which other "desi pappoo" is conjuring up his own conspiracy theory regarding my name! and this thread is a witness to this unique phenomena! :biggrin: which I started about a god-damn political book, and as described in vivid detail up above the "gujju's" have created a god-damn circus about my name!:biggrin:

Give it up, Give it up! for the one and the only

Lulldapull! :biggrin:

P.S Fluent in Balochi and Farsi! :) And also dude 'Gujju's" are your countrymen! :biggrin: :biggrin: I know its embarrassing, but hey if you are gettin embarrassed and ashamed of em, then buddy, I am not to blame! :biggrin:

Jay
16 Aug 04,, 05:14
conspiracy theory...on your name :biggrin: funny as hell...i thot it meant long dick...

And also dude 'Gujju's" are your countrymen! I know its embarrassing, but hey if you are gettin embarrassed and ashamed of em, then buddy, I am not to blame!
They are my country men, and I'm not embarrassed of them. ofcourse you wudnt like youself being called a Punjabi or Sindhi or a Pathan...wud you?

lulldapull
16 Aug 04,, 05:16
conspiracy theory...on your name :biggrin: hell as funny...i thot it meant long dick...

:biggrin: yeah thats about right on, ( Long Dong Silver ) but its dual use! Also implies:

"Oh bullshit oaay"! :biggrin: :biggrin:

roshan
16 Aug 04,, 06:01
BTW Lulldapull, what are your political thoughts on Balochistan? Should it be part of Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan or a separate nation? Or should it remain divided between the 3 countries?

lulldapull
16 Aug 04,, 14:31
BTW Lulldapull, what are your political thoughts on Balochistan? Should it be part of Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan or a separate nation? Or should it remain divided between the 3 countries?

Hey Roshan how you doin buddy? long time no talk? :)

Per this Balochistan thing its too God-damn third world for me now! :biggrin: Man I am an American now. I dont care what happens in that part of the world anymore. The powers to be are doing whateer they deem fit! ;) Me and you sayin stuff wont affect anything! :)

but as a Baloch, I m neutral in htis 30 year old bullshit issue! The Baloch sardars want the army out of there! The Communist supported rebels are infiltrating back from Russia to cerate havoc, and now this 'ullu ka puttha" Musharraf is trying new tricks in the bag!

The problem is that we only comprise 2 percent of Pakistans population, and these bastards want to move their overpopulated shanty town, millions, into our God-damn province :mad: thats about the only thing I am against!

Jay
16 Aug 04,, 15:04
If you agree with the constitution of Pakistan, then I guess you cant complain much about Punjabis settling there, unless they give you a special status.

I dont think Iran would really like to have a seperate balochistan, given the fact that BNA wants the balochi parts in Iran to be a part of their nation.

Now as Pakistan invests more in Gwadar and other oil and gas projects, more and more people from Punjab, Sindh will move in to get their pie. I heard that already finance and investments are controlled by Punjabis.

roshan
16 Aug 04,, 15:13
Yeah, long time, since the original WAB that was controlled by Ameer Kiani the child mullah!

I was just curious to know what a Baloch thinks of the issue, thanks for your reply.

Aryan
16 Aug 04,, 15:59
It isn't the Punjabis who are settling into Balouchistan, its the Afghan / Pashto immigrants. Quetta used to be a Baloch city, and now thanks to the Afghan war has become a Pashto city. The same is happening in Baltistan, but not as much because of they absolutely hate Shias. If our government had any balls they would round up these drugged immigrants into containers and send them straight back to Kandahar. I'd support the taliban in Afghanistan if they promised to take back their Afghan people.

Jay
16 Aug 04,, 16:45
From the early 1950's to the 70's lot of Balochis moved to Afghanistan, when they fought with Pakistani govt for independence. I guess there is a bonding between them and the Afghans. So I'm not sure you can stop the Pathans moving in from Afghanistan, unless the Balochis stop supporting them.

Ray
16 Aug 04,, 18:08
Please don't call Musharraf as 'son of an owl' (ullu ka patha). There are people around who would take offence and then we will start a whambam affair and clutter the bandwidth. And then have folks calling for bans as was in the Ayotollah case, where the sayings of the Ayotollah did offend the civilised folks as also disbelief amonst the Ayotollahs folks on this forum.

In the 'Future of Afghanistan' I have posted two articles from Pakistan newspapers on Balochistan.

Nice to know you are a Baloch Lull. However, what argument can you give to state that it is incorrect of the Punjabis to come over and make your land fertile, arable and a Paradise of sorts that you did not (won't say could not) do? Jamali I beleive was also a Baloch. If he can be banished and a Punjabi take his place, what's wrong in applying the same logic to Balochistan?

lulldapull
17 Aug 04,, 04:20
Please don't call Musharraf as 'son of an owl' (ullu ka patha). There are people around who would take offence and then we will start a whambam affair and clutter the bandwidth. And then have folks calling for bans as was in the Ayotollah case, where the sayings of the Ayotollah did offend the civilised folks as also disbelief amonst the Ayotollahs folks on this forum.

In the 'Future of Afghanistan' I have posted two articles from Pakistan newspapers on Balochistan.

Nice to know you are a Baloch Lull. However, what argument can you give to state that it is incorrect of the Punjabis to come over and make your land fertile, arable and a Paradise of sorts that you did not (won't say could not) do? Jamali I beleive was also a Baloch. If he can be banished and a Punjabi take his place, what's wrong in applying the same logic to Balochistan?

Man they have been trying to come inside balochistan for a while now! But the baloch sardars have been killing them for fun! Just last week they killed 5 pakistani army soldiers for breakfast. :rolleyes: ..not that I support that sort of "junglee" response, but I just don't want to see pakistan's teeming millions being settled inside balochistan. The afghans have caused enough problems and them sons of bitches aint gonna leave! When our naked hungry pakistani police goes over there to round them up with turn of the century Colt .303's :biggrin: them Afghans return fire with DshK 14.7mm's and god-damn RPG's, or more recently Katyusha's/ BM-21's!

At night the Baloch sardars leave them improvised timer equipped rocket launchers pointed at some pathetic Army encampment! When morning comes the Army guys pack their shit and take off, after rockets start landing on their ass. When the army comes to their areas, it meets a hail of automatic and heavy weapon fire. And when they do succeed in breaking thru, then the baloch sardars retreat inside Afghanistan.

Man the Russians are very active in supplying them with weaponry. Always had a good relationship with them. the insurgency has picked up steam recently but in all honesty its the end of the line for it now!

now don't get me wrong, I don't believe in sindhi punjabi baloch pashtun bullshit ethnic third world politics. This is all just political bullshit games. Just a part and parcel of every third world society coming to grips with 21st century realities :) baloch insurgency had a much better chance of having succeeded in the 70's when Leonid brezhnev was very much involved and actively supporting the rebels! But Z.A. bhutto and the Shah of Iran crushed the rebellion killing thousands of Baloch fighters on both sides!

Jay
17 Aug 04,, 14:40
baloch insurgency had a much better chance of having succeeded in the 70's when Leonid brezhnev was very much involved and actively supporting the rebels! But Z.A. bhutto and the Shah of Iran crushed the rebellion killing thousands of Baloch fighters on both sides!

Thats true. Iranians are scared of loosing those eastern distrcits to independent Balochistan. Actually Balochis are in a disadvantaged position, other than Russia and the communist forces in Afghanistan no one's ready to help them incld India. Again Balochistan's potential wealth is driving the rest of the Pakistanis and there is no way to stop them. Balchis will be a minority very soon, they may harass the military, para-military and police forces, but they cannot inflict considerable damage to the institution. Remember, in the last major offensive atleast 5000 balocis were killed and I read that at the height of Balochi resistance they numbered around 50,000 fighters.

Ray
17 Aug 04,, 18:21
Lulldapull,

That's intersting. But that is not what Aryan and Vision seems to tell us or ask us to believe. They want us tobelieve all is hunky dory out there in good old land of the pure i.e. Pakistan (which is what the founding fathers of Pakistan named to befool all).

Who is telling falsehoods?

Ray
18 Aug 04,, 20:42
Lull,

I can't afford the book. I am hunting for my next meal (how did you know that?).

Actually, 10 years hence I would be looking for worms to sustain myself. :)

Be a kind soul. Give us the summary.

raja khan
19 Aug 04,, 19:57
the baloch lords compromized their freedom with the british and now they call themselves nationalist.The **** govt should take away all the land from tribal chiefs and distribute it among their poor subjects.