No announcement yet.

Beyond The Veil; Israel-pakistan Relations, Tel Aviv University Research Paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond The Veil; Israel-pakistan Relations, Tel Aviv University Research Paper

The following is a 83 page study published by the Jaffee Center for Strategic Studies, Tel Aviv University, Israel.

It is in PDF format. Please click the link below and wait a few moments for the full study to appear.

http://www.tau.ac.il/jcss/memoranda/memo55.pdf

Kindly, read the study, and let me know what you think.

The author is an Indian professor at Tel Aviv University.

Hell, I'm not reading 83 pages! Someone else read it and sum it up for me please...
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

83 pages? Ouch...
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

just read the table of contents and the introduction ... a couple of pages ... Im sure you'll be hooked ...

Comment

Working...
        X