Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islamic Extremism

hey guys

i just wanna know wat do u all think about Islaimc extremism.... and for muslim

i wanna know if u guys or against or for islamic extremism..is it good for islam

or not......thanx :)

Ps: guys no rubbish pls......

I love it, we should behead every non-muslim! Ray, Confed, Jay, IronDuke, m21sniper, We're gonna get ya! DIE DIE DIE!

:)

oh there's a no rubbish rule? :D. Ok. I am a Muslim, and I believe it exists, and its a problem that the Muslims have to fix.

Comment

Militant Islam is a major problem, and both Muslims and the West should solve it by killing all who subscribe and act by it.

Comment

Originally posted by Praxus
        Militant Islam is a major problem, and both Muslims and the West should solve it by killing all who subscribe and act by it.

holla man now that is not logical if u wanna solve it by killing them.....

then they are also doing right in their sense by kiiling who is working against

islam..... do u know wat i mean....so a little more logical solution would be

appreciated a lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
          I love it, we should behead every non-muslim! Ray, Confed, Jay, IronDuke, m21sniper, We're gonna get ya! DIE DIE DIE!

oh there's a no rubbish rule? :D. Ok. I am a Muslim, and I believe it exists, and its a problem that the Muslims have to fix.

hahahhaha funny man.... anyways how to fix this problem??

Comment

Asim,

Have Al Jaljeera ready with its cameras rolling!
            Last edited by Ray; 09 Aug 04,, 15:43.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

holla man now that is not logical if u wanna solve it by killing them.....

then they are also doing right in their sense by kiiling who is working against

islam..... do u know wat i mean....so a little more logical solution would be

appreciated a lot more.
              You mean to say that killing off an enemy that has openly declared war against us and has killed thousands of Americans is wrong?
              Last edited by Praxus; 09 Aug 04,, 15:48.

Comment

No, you fit it into the RoE somehow. You know, "I saw flashes" or something like that
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

It is a problem that only the Moslems themselves can solve.

Some important religious leader must issue a fatwa. Things will fall in place.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Or better yet they could abandon mysticism and accept reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Praxus
                      Or better yet they could abandon mysticism and accept reason.
                      Sufi's are the only one that are really into mysticism. And if Sufism was the only branch of Islam then Islam wouldn't have earned such a bad rep.

Comment

So all these people murdering in the name of God are not mystics?

Comment

The Sufis actually believe in the goodness of mankind.

http://www.nimatullahi.org/us/WIS/WIS2.html

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Praxus,

The major strains of lsam are Shias and Sunnis.

South Iraq is Shia and North is Sunni.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Generally speaking Muslims don't believe in mysticism. Shia don't, the majority of Sunni's don't, and damn straight Wahabbi's do not.

Comment

Working...
                              X