• Show
Clear All

• magnifique

Oh how i love native american women. :)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bill; 05 Aug 04,, 09:31.

Mostly just women in general here. ;)
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

How do you know she's Indian?
      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

She told me.

Comment

LOL! We want more, Snipe! We want more!

Fine, so I want more. Is that a sin???
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

shes not hot neither beautifull

Comment

But she has big boobs so it doesn't matter!

Comment

Looks like a pretty lady to me.
                No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Snipe, did I mention that we want more????
                  Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Working...
                  X