Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A videotaped rumble in Europe

Sounds like Germans vs french<spit>

That's an eastern-european language. A slavic one ,might be even russian.The scenery looks specific too.
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED

Comment

Reminds me from my birthday party . It ended up in a fight but next thing I remembered some dude came out with a shotgun a blasted in the air. That party was over for good and the shotgunner got jailed.

Comment

You distinctly hear french<spit> being spoken when the one group runs away.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
          You distinctly hear french<spit> being spoken when the one group runs away.

You really love the french, don't you ?LOL
          ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock

No, Russians vs Russians.

Comment

Originally posted by s_qwert63
              No, Russians vs Russians.
              Did one of them miss puberty or something? If I had been there in person and heard that guy he would of wrongfully been asked why he forgot his white flag.

Comment

There is a mathematical formulae on this one, 2 people stupidity multiplier is 4, with four people its 8, with 8 people its sixteen and so on...
                Two men arguing about something and with luck things can settled by just talking them through, with four men and things get a little more dangerous and how many were in that video :)

Comment

The best way to sort out fights like these is to have everyone in a circle, while the 2 people in question sort it out themselves. Because group fights get messy, someone pulls out a knife and stabs someone else, and a few seconds later no one knows who stabbed who or who did what.

Comment

Originally posted by zimbrul
                    You really love the french, don't you ?LOL
                    He hates everyone except the Chechens ;)

Originally posted by s_qwert63
                    The best way to sort out fights like these is to have everyone in a circle, while the 2 people in question sort it out themselves. Because group fights get messy, someone pulls out a knife and stabs someone else, and a few seconds later no one knows who stabbed who or who did what.
                    You have quite a point there. But then, if the majority in the "circle" is for a certain person, it would immediately fail

As for the fight/rumble in the video, how useless...

Comment

Originally posted by eMGee
                      He hates everyone except the Chechens ;)
                      Actually I hate everybody. I want every last person to just lay down & die. Including me. ;)

Comment

Cricket Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                        X